SPOILER: Trust Ben Predictions Day 1,2,3 and last chance revealed

It is

Yaaasss! I have these three bad boys headed my way!

Im hyped :grin:

Nailed it. I had an Evil Yo 10ish years ago that’s probably worth some crazy amount now (red/black/white one). Today it lost its crown as the ugliest yoyo I ever owned :rofl:

2 Likes

It’s the fingerspin Superstar. Plays dynamite

1 Like

Yeah it’s an edge beyond and thankfully no engravings and Gold on gold.

2 Likes

Just got mine

10 Likes

So what was the trust Ben FS yo-yo?

1 Like

Finger spin superstar I believe.

3 Likes

Dang, I wish I would have pulled the trigger on that one. Currently the Finger Spin Superstar is on my list of “wants, but I have other wants before it”

My mega monster is finally here! Y’all i got a SICK colorway :heart_eyes:

14 Likes

Ohhh yeah, this thing slaps. I love it! Godzilla is born!

Edited with blue string. New angle.

7 Likes

Just unboxed mine tonight! I bought it to resell, but I legit don’t want to get rid of it :joy: Makes the MonsteR feel small and my Czech Point Pivot feel mini.

I think @Tempura and @Dirty_Dan42 's colorways are my favorites, though it doesn’t look like there was a bad one to be had!

(Quick pics for tonight):

7 Likes

Glad you liked it too! Im very much enjoying this throw its been a blast so far.

2 Likes

I absolutely love mine, but i do really like the blue/yellow fade you got as well. :fire:

it’s a really fun yo-yo for sure. throwing anything else after feels odd.

2 Likes

so what you’re saying is that throwing the yyf sprite after the mega monster would be a mistake…

i remember many had similar sentiments about that one when it came out.

4 Likes

My day one shows up tomorrow. I’m excited to see what colorway I get.

Very happy with mine for sure. And yes, throwing literally anything else after feels wacky.

1 Like

Mine just came in. Ive been throwing the mini panzer for the past week and then going straight to this was surreal. :laughing:

16 Likes

that’s wild. i feel like that’s some self-inflicted whiplash. also is that silver the shell mini?

3 Likes

Its stainless steel.

1 Like