SPOILER: Trust Ben Predictions Day 1,2,3 and last chance revealed

The Day 2 trust ben maaayyybe a Superstar. Ben sorta danced around it lol.

2 Likes

Yeah maybe , day one I think yall right about mega monster he confirmed it by not mentioning those comments lol

Today’s blind bundle. Idk I’m terrible a players names and what YoYo they used

1 Like

Its for 99% certain its the mega monster.

Imma call mine Godzilla.

3 Likes

Day 1
I was right
Someone has it
Asked and answered

1 Like

Oops did not realize this thread existed.

13 Likes

Woah! What does it play like?!?

1 Like

I’ve only thrown it a little.

First impressions are stable, good for hooks, weird in hand but good weight distribution on the string. More floaty than a pure competition bimetal I would say, but not lacking performance. Horizontals feel a little awkward.

6 Likes

Sweet colorway. Wonder if they are all the same colors ir if they sent out variations.

It looks great in the sun.

12 Likes

Just got mine today, it is that same color. It feels very light in the hand. I haven’t gotten a chance to throw it yet though. I’m excited because I don’t have any wide yoyos in my collection.
Thanks Ben!

5 Likes

not sure if the splash just came out different on mine or what, but the color seems a little different?

i definitely like it! nice and floaty/smooth and not too heavy :+1:

11 Likes

Yeah that’s gotta be a different colorway. The other two are the Gaia y colorway that’s yyf iconic. This though. It’s neat

1 Like

Yep, there are other colourways! Couldn’t be more happy with mine!

14 Likes

Trust Ben Day 1 with Day 3 spoiler

9 Likes

Got the yellow/blue/pink one.

As a guy who only buys solid yoyos and prefers black, I gotta say…this is pretty far from the yoyo I want to own aesthetically. After a few minutes it went right back into the pouch and into my nightstand so I don’t have to look at it anymore.

2 Likes

This one is the best looking for sure. But I think they’re all pretty good colourways.

3 Likes

I take it you aren’t a fan of MFD either?

1 Like

MFD takes a really nice acid wash and goes “hmm needs booger coloured splash”

7 Likes

Is that an edge beyond

2 Likes

Anyone had day 2 finger spin yoyo?
So far got day 1 and day 3 right