Split bottom mount complete!

I have finally hit the split bottom mount!!! I just wanted everyone to know, I’ve been working very hard to nail it

9 Likes

12 Likes

It’s still sloppy but, last week I couldn’t do it at all so

4 Likes

Right on broseph! I recently learned the split bottom mount as well. Admittedly sometimes I’ll land on both strings still but 80% I can stick it clean. Now I can do “barrel rolls” and almost have “split the atom down.”

Thank you for sharing. Being new to the sport and community it can be a bit daunting seeing how many skilled throwers out there. Keep at man! I know I will.

5 Likes

Sweet!

3 Likes

Awesome dude. Congrats, I had a bit of trouble with that one too.

Try checking out “mach 5”. Once you’ve got the mount, it’s not too hard. Plus it looks super cool, almost like the yoyo is just floating in the air.

Split the atom is another one from the mount that you might wanna try

Good job not giving up on getting it down! Feels good when it finally click doesn’t it? Keep going!

3 Likes

Good job. A major key to all tricks/elements/mounts is repetition. Do it over and over until you can do it with your eyes closed (which with the split bottom mount you will do a lot because there’s alot of front style that builds on that). Slow=Smooth, Smooth=Fast, Fast=Sexy

2 Likes

Try to do boing e boing next. It looks cool and it’s not that hard to learn.

2 Likes

His face at 0:04 :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I straight yoyoed for 10 1/2 hours today!, My arm hurts lol!! Thank you guys for the support!!! I’ve been yoyoing all day, now it’s time to yoyo in my sleep gnight everyone!!!

6 Likes

You like that! Boom :grin::joy::rofl:

1 Like

Great job! This opens up new opportunities! I love the look of happiness and achievement on your face. Keep it up, bro!

2 Likes

I know right!? I like to lift weights and my job is pretty much lifting heavy objects all day but the first couple tricks I learned getting back into it after a long break totally cooked throw arm, but man that first “I got it!” moment when learning a new trick just feels amazing and makes it all worth it.:call_me_hand:

4 Likes

When I learned brain twister in September, my first intermediate trick, I was so excited for 2 days that I could barely sleep!

4 Likes

That feeling is what keeps me coming back for more. That and the feeling of putting a string of tricks/elements together… Bliss. Oh and my Level Up! Score. Sadly, I think Im a level -1: Put It Down.

3 Likes

I feel you on that!! To me it’s almost an obsession!! I love it!!! #yoyoforever!

2 Likes