Splash Painted Spintop

As some of you know I held a contest to pick the splash colors and the winner was Gstellar, I painted this last night and I’m happy with the results on the lower half I had to do something else on the top half because i ran out of paint to do a good splash. Considering that it did come out pretty good but it could have been better. Tell me what you guys think of it :slight_smile:

That’s a pretty cool paint job! I’m gonna try to do a splash job someday, thanks to seeing that. ;D

Wow that’s sweet! Can’t wait to try it today.

Incredible job! I definitely need to paint something now! Lol.

remember this is all painted on the inside, like how you would paint a fhz. that way the paint never gets touched :wink:

nice

I wouldn’t normally get mad at people for necro-ing 10 days after, to me, it’s not really a necro if they have something helpful and/or important it say.

But this has been inactive for 10 days, and you just say “nice”? Really? Is that REALLY necessary? You shouldn’t even write that if it’s not a necro.

I’m not gonna freak out on you crazy style, but I just felt like I should say this.

well…sorry

Ugh, it’s all I can do right now to not go Psyco crazy. I now know how Samad feels during the flame wars he sometimes gets into.

I don’t think you should be just saying “well…sory”.

You didn’t even spell sorry right. I just think, it’s annoying when people don’t take the extra 2 seconds to spell out the whole word.

But don’t worry, I won’t hold a grudge at all. I’m just trying to help you so people don’t rip on you for doing it in the future, trust me, it could be a lot worse than this, you’re lucky it’s me who’s letting you know…

well thank you for not slicing my head off…
ow

now play nice everyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

little blotchy at the top

yeah i was running out of paint, so i couldnt get a good splash so i had to do something else

Your welcome.

Although slicing heads off is fun, I didn’t feel like it was needed today.

Now if you do it again, I may slice your HAND off.

But if you do it 5 more times, say bye bye head!

And try to type with correct uppercase, but that doesn’t really matter if you’re not used to doing it, it just looks more professional.

Ok
with one hand…hard to yoyo

you and your silly grammar, i is gewd at werds andz you is not…i win :wink:

me?

you what? im messing with mongoriller lol

lol, i is gewd at spielng two :stuck_out_tongue:

I know you guys are just trying to mess with me but that stuff is seriously decreasing the quality of this forum.