Spinworthy Men's Ring for Sale!

Hi folks,

A friend comissioned me to make a ring for him, but he gave me the wrong size and it’s too large so I’m trying to sell it.

The ring is made with a titanium carbide core with a gidgee wood outer. Gidgee wood is native to Australia and is extremely dense and hard. One of the very hardest woods in the world.

It has been finished with around 15 layers of cyanoacrylate polished to a glassy finish (12000 grit).

The size is US 13.5 (22.6 mm diameter) and is suitable for a man with large hands and thick fingers. The ring is 8mm wide.

Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks!

The price is $200 shipped to the US. Can ship.otber places, but may incur a little more for shipping.

11 Likes

Is this ring just too large for any of you folks?

2 Likes

Mr. Glen,

Love the ring and work. As a man with xtra large hands, I wear a Size 12.5. So this may be a tough one to move.

Good luck.

Haha. Yeah. The jeweller gave my friend the wrong size when she measured his finger. Its huge. I don’t know whether Shaq is in need of a ring? Lol

1 Like

It would fit me I just don’t have the $ for it. Hope someone snags this bc wow, what a piece of art!

2 Likes

I’d also trade for a yo.

Do you have any monometal Turning Point yoyos?

I wish, I have zero desirable monometals. Just some good Bimetals and competition monos. Sorry boss!

1 Like

Well you can throw an offer at me if you want to PM me. I may just accept if it looks alright!

1 Like

I shall! Thanks for entertaining me, good work on this ring again.

2 Likes

Fantastic work… Definitely much too large for me though. Also last thing I need is another ring that can ding yoyos… Make a long lasting ring that is guaranteed not to scratch yoyos and then you will have piqued my interest haha.

1 Like

I’d be surprised if this dings yoyos. CA glue for the coating and the wood will probably both be softer than any metal the yoyo is made from.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.