*Spin Dynamics Official Thread*

Hey everyone, if you have not yet visited the Spin Dynamics facebook page, come on over and give us a “like”! We’ve got a lot of new stuff brewing, and our facebook page is the best way to stay up to date. Look for the “Snow Drift” edition Smooth Move (and Monkey Fist this year!) to be released there beginning/mid week!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Spin-Dynamics-YoYo/202192303178705?ref=hl

Proto sneak peek #5! Full view of the inner gap (4.85mm)

:smiley: Soooo pretttttyyyyy! :smiley:

Me likey! Will these guys have that awesome soda blast nickel plate finish that the ones at Eli Hops had??

Thanks guys! The first run of these will have an anodized finish, but I certainly do plan on releasing a run with the soda blasted nickel finish. The nickel costs a bit more, but is totally worth it :slight_smile: The first run will have 100 yoyos. If enough people express interest I would consider taking some of those and offering the nickel along with the ano. Either way, it will make an appearance on this new throw eventually!

I seriously can’t wait for it…

Awesome news Nick!!! Can’t wait for this badboy!!! It’s going to be such a killer throw!!!

I’m as excited as you guys are:)

Snow Drift Smooth Move 2012

It’s rare that I’m blown away by a colourway or treatment process. But that Snow Drift … treatment? Colour? Non-colour? is simply astonishing. Amazing. Love it!

Thank you Greg!

That is stunning. How did you get such an effect?

Thank you! I use a special masking procedure and soda blast right over/through it. This leaves the white “Drift” effect on the surface, which does not polish or scratch off the way a typical raw soda blast would.

Update on design #3: Went to the machine shop today and got to see the outer side of the yo-yo being turned on the lathe. I snapped a couple pictures of one of the halves:

Looks pretty! Is it gonna be full-sized? Please say yes. I loved the Monkeyfist and Smooth move, but they were both so tiny.

I hope so!

Anyway, wow, that looks really cool partially done. :stuck_out_tongue:

I can confirm will be full sized!

Aww yeah.

Yes! This thing looks amazing!

Here is Nick playing with the EH…  Yea baby!!!