*Spin Dynamics Official Thread*

I messaged Doug for you, asked him to either post here or get in touch :slight_smile:

Hey! I’m on this thread now!

Oh but I do! I just never use it :stuck_out_tongue:

Heck ya!

He’s here!

Good to see you Doug!!! It’s been a while with no class!!

Haha yeah I know! You going to dog bite next Friday?

hey Matt!

Yup I will be there!!! Would not miss that!!

Hi! How’s it going?

Btw, the prototypes look sweet!

Yeah they do! And everything is going really well! So glad I have the winter to invent new tricks before NER…

Yeah, I’m not sure if I can make it there. :-\

I might just come for one day and not compete.

oh noes! Oh well, it would be good to see you out here!

Hey Doug, it’s Andrew G. I was at Ma States 2011 and 2012. I was also at Ner 2012, RI States 2012 and ECC 2011. I was also at Eli Hops. I was the kid who won. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:
Remember me?

Oh yeah! Hey Andrew

Hey!
Hopefully, I’ll be at NER.

yeah, I can’t wait, even though I will be competing in 1a… :confused: nervous…

Sure you’ll do fine you got some great tricks. I’ll be there for sure. Hoping to make it to a dogbite soon.

thanks! It would be sweet to see you!

Snow Drift Smooth Move Update: It’s official, this is going to happen! I was able to obtain a very small amount of extra yo-yo halves from the shop. I’ll be getting them ready all this week and these should be available by next week! There will even be a couple of Snow Drift Monkey Fists this time!! Until I do all of the blasting and assembly, I won’t know the exact quantities and pricing, but I can say that less than 5 of each yo-yo will be available. They will be sold directly through Spin Dynamics. Keep an eye here for more info as the process comes along
-Nick

I shall pass the word!