*Spin Dynamics Official Thread*

The edge of the rims reminds me of a Di Base. Looks sweet.

That looks amazing.

Wish I could afford your products right now. :slight_smile: They’re so high quality. :slight_smile:

Is that a double rim I see? :wink:

Thank you guys! @ Avenger yes it is, but it takes a slightly different form from what you might be used to seeing. A large recessed groove will be machined into the outer rim creating the double rim look and helping with weight placement, but it’s also done in such a way that it allows for more IRG space up underneath the rim. I’ll be posting more pictures in the near future and can illustrate this better

Last day to post entries for the Spin Dynamics T-Shirt Contest! At midnight tonight the contest will officially end, and I’ll be choosing a winner or winners over the weekend. Get those last minute designs in, we only have a handful so far and YOU COULD BE A WINNER!

To whoever the winner is, my congrats to them :smiley:

T-Shirt Contest Results!!: Thanks to everyone for your patience, this past weekend was very busy! After meeting with the team and carefully considering all of the great entries we received, I’m happy to name TWO winners, Dale Tubat and Mark Kapinos! We liked elements from both of these entries, and plans are in motion to make TWO different shirts using these elements. Congrats Dale and Mark! I’ll stay in touch regarding the printing of these and when I expect them to be ready, and each of you will receive a shirt FREE, along with a sample of Spin Dyanmics’ new response pads.

Thanks to everyone who entered, I hope everyone had fun with this and expect another contest at 500 likes

Proto sneak peek #2:

:o

Proto Sneak Peek #3!!

The prototype peeks are such a tease haha. It looks good. I can’t wait.

Looks amazing!

Thank you :slight_smile:

This yoyo is going to be sooooooo good!!!

Soda Blasted Nickel Monkey Fists have been restocked at YoYoExpert! These are the last of the batch so scoop one up while they last! Check them out here: http://shop.yoyoexpert.com/product/665/Spin-Dynamics-Monkey-Fist

I wish I had money… :frowning:

Proto CAD Sneak Peek #4! Revealing a shot of the inside of one half this time. When I know exactly when I’ll have a proto in hand, I’ll reveal a bit of the 2D to give better insight into the weight distribution.

That’s awesome! ^

Could Doug please post on here?

I do not think he has an account on YYE…

I Pm’d Nick, he said that he does, and Nick told Doug to post on here. Lol, I just want to know his forum name. :stuck_out_tongue: