*Spin Dynamics Official Thread*

Ah okay, yeah I remember you! And yes, I will be attending the Eli Hops Fundraiser, looking forward to it :slight_smile: Most if not all of the Spin Dynamics team will be there as well

Cool! Sweet! Looking forward to it. I’m winging it. :stuck_out_tongue:

SPIN DYNAMICS T-SHIRT CONTEST: Good morning, friends! Thanks to all your hard work to help us get to 400 likes, it’s time for a contest! What we’d like to do is have everyone channel their inner designer and submit a creative design (front and back) for Spin Dynamics next T-shirt! The rules are as follows:

1. Must include Spin Dynamics wordmark logo or a styled variation of it. I’ve added the wordmark logo to the picture album “Tshirt Contest” on our facebook page which everyone is welcome to save and use.
  2. Must use a variation of the current color scheme (Black, any gray, and white).
  3. Must have a tag line. Our last shirt said “Engineering High-Quality Precision Yo-Yos in the USA” on the back neckline. Put your own spin on things and come up with our next tagline!
  4. Please post all entries here to our facebook page so that everyone can see. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Spin-Dynamics-YoYo/202192303178705

This contest will run through November 17th.The winner receives a brand new Spin Dynamics T-shirt which they helped design, as well as a couple sets of our new response pads!

Designs will be voted on by the Spin Dynamics team.

*Note: For our final design, we may choose to use elements from a couple of different shirts, resulting in multiple winners. If this occurs, EACH person we used a design element from is a winner and will receive the above prizes!

Any questions feel free to ask. Thanks, and have fun!

-Nick

Just wanted to give this a bump so everyone has a chance to know about the t-shirt contest. Check out the post above this one. Thanks!

Team Spin Dynamics is very much looking forward to the Eli Hops Fundraiser this Saturday morning! This is a great event to raise awareness and much needed support for children with special needs and their families. Thanks to Dave Herrera for inviting us. Team Spin Dynamics will be there showing our support along with many friends!

I’ll be there!  Going to see you!

I’ll see you there!

Great job Nick…  There is not a nicer guy in the community than Nick!!!  He lives and breathes this stuff guys!!!  Spin Dynamics is the real deal baby.  Just wait till you all see the new proto!!!  Game changer!!!

You saw it??
Hmmmmm… maybe I’ll ask Nick tommorow.

I sure did!!!

Had a great time at the Eli Hops Fundraiser with the team! We were very happy to lend our support to Dave and to the cause. Also, I think “Yo-Yo Battling” is something that more contests should take a look at. It’s essentially your best/favorite combos and bangers/crowd pleasers against someone elses. All of the competitors seemed to love it, and everyone was very supportive of one another. It’s good to throw away the clickers once in a while and just vote on what you liked about what you saw. The audience got involved too with a text your vote method of judging. Seems like a very fun format that anyone could feel comfortable competing in. Heck, I might even dust off the gloves for one :wink:

Nick, I am still trying to find someone to buy my soul for $125. Man, I want a Smooth Move.

I’ll be looking to see that next year!

@YoYoKid Souls are becoming an increasingly difficult form of currency to push it seems :slight_smile: But I’m glad you are digging the Smooth Move! As you know, that nickel finish is my favorite.
@TotalArtist I’m going to see if there’s any way to do a version of the battle at NER, so I’ll be a part of that for sure if we can get it going

Just wanted to post on here about the monkey fist. I picked one up at Eli Hops. Soda blasted Nickled edition. This thing is amazing. It’s pretty much all I have thrown for the past two days. I can’t put it down. Amazingly smooth and the finish is so pretty. It grinds like a beast and spins for ever!!! Thanks Nick for this awesome throw.

SPIN DYNAMICS T-SHIRT CONTEST: Hey everyone! This contest started a couple of weeks ago and we have received a few entries, but we’re looking for more! YOU CAN BE A WINNER! Channel your inner designer and submit a creative design (front and back) for Spin Dynamics next T-shirt! The rules are as follows:

1. Must include Spin Dynamics wordmark logo or a styled variation of it. I’ve added the word
    ma
    rk logo to the picture album “Tshirt Contest” on this page which everyone is welcome to save and use.
  2. Must use a variation of the current color scheme (Black, any gray, and white).
  3. Must have a tag line. Our last shirt said “Engineering High-Quality Precision Yo-Yos in the USA” on the back neckline. Put your own spin on things and come up with our next tagline!
  4. Please post all entries here to our facebook page so that everyone can see.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Spin-Dynamics-YoYo/202192303178705

This contest will run through November 17th.The winner receives a brand new Spin Dynamics T-shirt which they helped design, as well as a couple sets of our new response pads!

Designs will be voted on by the Spin Dynamics team.

*Note: For our final design, we may choose to use elements from a couple of different shirts, resulting in multiple winners. If this occurs, EACH person we used a design element from is a winner and will receive the above prizes!

Any questions feel free to ask. Thanks, and have fun!

-Nick

A prototype of our newest design will be ready in the very near future! The current specs for this throw are:

55.8mm Diameter
44mm Width
66.9g Weight
4.85mm Gap Width
7075 Machined Aluminum
Stainless Steel Helicoil Inserts

I’m very excited for this throw! I’ll post loads of pictures and make a short video once I have one in hand. And of course, I’ll reveal the name…

-Nick

Excited…

Awesome news!!! Game changer!!

Here’s a sneak peek that gives an idea of the shape