*Spin Dynamics Official Thread*

Mind=Blown.

[font=Verdana]I just got the monkey fist and it’s awesome!

I was able to play the new proto today and it was fantastic!!! Get stoked everyone. It’s going to be a winner!!! Such a great player. It is one of those yoyos that almost plays itself it moves so well through tricks. The weight placement is great too… The thing I liked best is that it was super stable and has excellent spin time… Overall I was very impressed. Can’t wait for a production run!!!

can’t wait!!!

Official Announcement: Introducing Spin Dynamics’ newest design, “Flow.” Flow is defined in psychology as the mental state of operation in which a person performing an activity is fully immersed in a feeling of energized focus, full involvement, and enjoyment in the process of the activity. This full sized design allows you to channel your inner “flow” and bring out the best in your tricks, combos, and your creative mind.

Official Specs: 56mm Diameter, 43.95mm Width, 4.8mm Gap Width, 66.4g Weight. P Pad Response System, Standard C Size Bearing, Stainless Steel Helicoil Inserts, 6061 Aluminum Machined. This yo-yo is currently near the end of the production stage. More information as it becomes available. Get excited!!

Aweome man just awesome!!! Can’t wait to get mine!!! Now make a purple and green one!!!
:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, and a YoyoExpert edition too :smiley:

I anticipate the release at NER. Not kidding Nick, I want one. At NER. I think I made my point. :stuck_out_tongue:

They should be out well before that my friend!!!

I’ll be scouting anodizing shops/possibilities aggressively this coming week. Once I find a place and figure out my options I can give some insight on colors, etc. I’ll do my best on the purple/green and YYE edition for you guys :slight_smile:

Also, this throw is more like 5-6 weeks from being released at the most. It’ll drop well before NER.
That being said, there will almost certainly be some for sale at NER :slight_smile:

Yay!

going to start saving now i shall own one!

that yoyo screams “Bape”

not kidding.

Dang, nearly a 5mm gap…
How does it bind?

Would you guys consider it double rims. It looks like it has some but they are shallow

DM2 gap is 4.95mm – I’ve certainly never had any problems with tight binds. :slight_smile:

It actually binds quite well, the one thing that takes a second to get used to is doing fancier binds like sky bind or others like it. You are able to run a lot of string through the gap before you feel the first “snag.” Once you get the hang of it (for me, just a couple days) it actually feels really comfortable for fancy binds. The large gap also makes for tighter wind ups closer to the bearing/axle, so when the Flow leaves your hand, it gathers a ton of momentum as it travels down the string before hitting the bottom.

The Flow has the appearance of a double rim yo-yo, but I’m not sure that it would be classified as such. Based on the construction of other double rim yo-yos and the location of those double rims, the Flow has more of a double step or double drop down rim. This is done for looks, for weight placement, and to get a nice deep incut for IRG

Looking for a classy, high-performance undersized throw for the new year? YoYoExpert’s “find the knot” promotion is still going on! Purchase a first run Monkey Fist by Spin Dynamics and you currently have a 1 in 5 chance of winning the one-of-a-kind YYE Edition Smooth Move! This unique yo-yo has the YYE logo soda blasted right onto the caps! These beautiful solid colored Monkey Fists are nearly gone for good, grab yours while they last:

Yeah, someone please buy that MonkeyFist with the knot, so you can get the YYE Edition Smooth Move, and sell it to me. ;D I have two MonkeyFists, mirror silver and nickel. I took this photo the other day, you have to get yourself one of these, only a few left:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8048/8369566003_0e64f9cf41_z.jpg
Monkeyfistsblack by The TotalArtist, on Flickr

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8055/8370631222_44a279b3a7_z.jpg
Monkeyfistsblueb by The TotalArtist, on Flickr

Ok so TA get to work!!! I want to see both SD throws redone with the black background!!! That would look killer!!! Raw and Nickel on a black background!!