*Spin Dynamics Official Thread*

Okay, I will do them and post tonight…haha. Promise. Maybe I’ll try red or blue too, might as well ;D

That raw Monkey Fist still looks amazing!! Do you throw it at all? haha you take great care of that yo-yo for sure!

Just got back from the machine shop with 12 trays of these beautiful, blasted “Flow” halves :slight_smile:

I thought they looked blasted!!! They look absolutley awesome man!!!

They look awesome.

Hey Nick. Can you show us a nice gap shot now that they are blasted? Also, clear ano would look sick on these guys!!!

Yes I can do that, heading into work now but I’ll post something here over the weekend. I agree, clear anno would look awesome, I’m thinking I’ll explore that for some of these bad boys

Nick just stopped over with the Flow and I loved it. You can see all that schooling in college in CAD Drafting and design is paying off in dividends. This full size throw is super stable and seems lighter than its actual weight which is 65 .6 I think Nick said . The Flow is named well ,after throwing it all you think of is this Yo does flow. It seemed to want to keep moving like it was happiest in motion . And also I wanted to confirm your thoughts on the clear ano. I also love the look to it and have decided to get a clear ano . I have no idea what Anos he is deciding upon but I am sure they will be hot!! I just dig the clear. And Nick left a space in the bearing seat for weight purposes that is very innovative to say the least ! This Yo called the Flow deserves a major review .This will require a bit of homework because Nick put a lot into this throw and if you know Nick the guy will never take the easy road .And he demands a lot from himself and his throws. So get ready to feel the Flow!! Nick Gumlaw and his Spin Dynamics Company have just ran past third base and are sliding into home plate . Can you feel the Flow its deep in your soul and in the heart of Nicks newest throw !! Thank you Nick and keep up the hard work your efforts are very evident Sir.

2 Likes

:o … ME GUSTA!!!

My new colection priority is to own all 3 spin dynamics models (only 1 of 3 down so far :cry: )

Just a shout out to Nick (Spin Dynamics owner) It was good to see you back on stage last night at the demo . You did great ! And you had quite a fan base after the show !!! Keep us updated on the Flow !!

Hey thanks, Mr Eli! Feels good to be performing again, I was really glad to hear so many people enjoyed it :slight_smile: Also, thank you for your kind words in your previous post! Will definitely keep everyone updated on the Flow, expect a lot of news this coming week :wink:

New shirts coming soon according to mr.dynamic!

Yes, it’s true! COMING SOON: Brand new Spin Dynamics T-Shirts just ordered up!! Your tricks will be showcased very well for the judges with the Spin Dynamics team colors in the background. Look stylish while supporting a company with local roots. $20 ea. Sizes M, L, XL, 2XL. Available in two weeks!!

FLOW UPDATE: There were some glitches this week with getting these out to anodizing/plating, but it’s finally happening! Final colors to be announced on Tuesday here and on the Spin Dynamics facebook page.

Nick does plating imply something in a nickle finish Mr. Spin Dynamics owner ???

1 Like

Haha I wasn’t going to give it away just yet but yes, yes it does :slight_smile: More info to come shortly, if its not snowing too badly first thing tomorrow I might have a nickel flow in my possession. At that point I will post some pics. Good catch, Mr. Eli :slight_smile:

ANNOUNCEMENT: Spin Dynamics is excited to welcome aboard Dave Almanzar as a special adviser! Dave is a well-known yo-yo player in the Northeast Region and has been part of the yo-yo community for about 10 years as a teacher, competitor, and demonstrator. Dave’s first project has been to play the new Spin Dynamics throw, the Flow, for the last two weeks and put together a video preview showcasing its design features and giving great info as to how one can expect this throw to perform. The video will drop sometime in the near future. Thanks Dave for signing on!

Awesome! Looking forward to the video.

Is he the guy who ran Eli Hops?

No, he is this guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S740fqdVX40