*Spin Dynamics Official Thread*

Dave is a great guy and a yoyo BEAST!!! Heck of a guitar player too!!!

Very well-rounded guy, and smart too! Expect quality things to come from him!

Great news Nick keep the old guard together ! David has a great personality and is a great thrower and has been honing his MC skills lately at all performances in front of hundreds of people every year. We know his many talents and they should be exploited . Spin Dynamics is blessed to have access to many great talents !! Cheers J

Snow Drift Smooth Move and Monkey Fist! Spin Dynamics’ innovative “Snow Drift” pattern makes its FINAL appearance on the company’s first two models. For more information on these beauties check out the Spin Dynamics Facebook page here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Spin-Dynamics-YoYo/202192303178705

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: The Flow by Spin Dynamics comes back from anodizing/plating one week from today! For the first run, we’ve chosen the following classy-looking solid colors:
-Clear Blasted
-Bright Blue
-Blood Red
-Deep Purple
-Copper

AND expect to see the blasted nickel finish make an appearance also! Pictured is a blasted nickel Flow with a genuine leather holster by TotalArtist, THE BEST leather holster on the market!

More pictures to come soon. Get excited!

^ Looks good in there too. We’ll have to put it in an up-to-date version holder for the next pic. Nice shout out! :wink:

Any more pics of the flow lingering around?

Tomorrow is a big day and I’ll be posting new pictures. I get all of the yo-yo halves back from anodizing and plating, so all colors will be revealed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Excellent news!!!

Is price TBA?

Price will be announced tomorrow :slight_smile: Just back from anodizing/plating! 5 different solid colors, along with a blasted nickel edition. Coming soon! First release will be at A2Z Science & Learning Store THIS SATURDAY! with online releases in the coming weeks (including YoYoExpert :wink: ). The yo-yos come back from having stainless steel heliciol inserts put in tomorrow. Expect to see pictures of the assembled product!

Official Specs: 56 mm Diameter, 44 mm Width, 4.8mm Gap Width, 66.5g Weight. P Pad Response System, Standard C Size Bearing, Stainless Steel Helicoil Inserts, 6061 Aluminum Machined

Actually really excited to hopefully get one of these. The colors look amazing on them and the specs are perfect

The Red is just begging to live in my case.

Wow, they look great!! Color options have a little something for everyone. I like a bunch of them, nickel, blue, purple…well all of them :smiley:

Already moved a spot in my case and wallet for one

These look great Nick!!! Can’t wait to get one!!!

Ano’s are stellar! Kind of off colors compared to the typical stuff. Very nice

Imagine how amazing these are in person can’t wait!!!

I want a Flow. It looks fantastic.

I just picked up my Flow and while playing the proto I still want to get some good time in with this guy before I share my thoughts. So far I am VERY impressed. I will do a “mini” review at some point over the next few days!!! Fine work Nick!!!