Spin Dynamics "Most Interesting Caption" Contest

Spin Dynamics “Most Interesting Caption” Contest

We’ve reached our goal of 600 likes! Thanks for the great support. As promised, it is now CONTEST TIME where anyone and everyone has a chance to have some fun and win some brand new product from Spin Dynamics.

Many of us are all familiar with “The Most Interesting Man in the World” Commercials and memes, and how there’s always a few witty slogans to go along with them.

Example captions include: “He once had an awkward moment, just to see what it felt like.”

This is what we’re going to do for Spin Dynamics.
RULES:

1. Post AS MANY CAPTIONS AS YOU’D LIKE to go along with the picture (please either comment on this thread, or repost the picture on our facebook wall with your caption(s) at the bottom. I want to get a really good assortment of wit going with this one and am very interested to see what everyone comes up with.

2. Please keep the comments relatively clean, there are a lot of adults here but I want to respect those of younger age that wish to add their two cents. If I or the team determine a comment to be too over the top or to have language that doesn’t follow the guidelines, it will be removed.

3. Feel free to use puns, they are strongly encouraged Smiley Example: “Every move he makes is a Smooth Move”

Have fun with this one guys! Questions can also be posted here or messaged to me. The deadline for this contest is not set in stone, but the winner or winners will be picked sometime before the World Yo-Yo Contest on Aug. 7th.

Thanks again and stay creative my friends. Happy Sunday! -Nick

Find this thread on FB here to enter:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Spin-Dynamics-YoYo/202192303178705

1 Like