Spin Dynamics' "Design MrDynamic" Contest!!

Ladies and gentlemen, the moment you’ve all been waiting for… it’s CONTEST TIME!! Spin Dynamics’ facebook page reached 500 likes this past week, so it’s time for a little fun after your generous outpouring of support.

“MR. DYNAMIC DESIGN CONTEST” OFFICIAL RULES:

As some of you may know, my yo-yo forum name since I started Spin Dynamics is “MrDynamic.” I got to thinking the other day that it would be really neat to take this name and turn it into an actual character, something or someone people would recognize. I’m not the most artistic person, so I’ve decided to open this opportunity up to all of you to see what everyone comes up with.

1. This is pretty open-ended. I’m looking for a clean professional result, but you’re welcome to use any method of getting there that you’d like. Photo editing and design programs of all kinds are allowed.

2. Also, regular drawings using colored pencil and paper or ink and paper, etc. are allowed (must be scanned in to enter.)

3. Mr. Dynamic can be anything you choose. You can depict him as a human, an animal, a creature, an object, or a super hero, or anything else I forgot to list. Your choice!

4. The deadline for this contest will be May 1st (I may extend that depending on the number of entries). Entries MUST be posted on the Spin Dynamics facebook page for all to see in order for it to count! I can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with!

WINNER: I will confer with the contest team after all entries have been submitted and we will choose a winner. The winning design will be widely published on the Spin Dynamics website, facebook page, and in the future there is the potential for T-shirts and stickers! PLEASE SIGN YOUR WORK OR MAKE SURE I HAVE YOUR NAME! I want to give credit where credit is due when using this image.

PRIZE: I will reveal what you’re all playing for by the end of the week Smiley HINT: It spins for a very long time and is brand new!

Any questions feel free to ask them here or message me. Have fun with this one guys and thanks for reading! This is going to be a really dynamic contest!

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Spin-Dynamics-YoYo/202192303178705?ref=hl

-Nick

I would love to try to enter, but I don’t have a facebook account, and don’t want to make a new one due to previous facebook issues. can i post it here? it also would be cool of everybody also posted their entries here.

You can re-activate your old one easy enough…

If you can’t do facebook and would like to post it here will I be allowed to copy it and post it to Spin Dynamics facebook for you? I just want to have all of the entries on the same page

Just realized I forgot to mention what it is you’re playing for. The winner of this contest will receive an A- grade Flow Blasted Nickel Edition!!The yo-yo looks amazing and plays perfectly, there are just two tiny pock marks in the finish that prevent it from being a true “A” grade. Great entries so far everyone, keep 'em coming!

Only 1 week left in the “Mr. Dynamic Design Contest!” There have been some really neat entries so far, thank you to everyone who’s posted one! Remember guys and gals, you’re competing for a B Grade Nickel Flow so if you haven’t done your entry yet, let’s see one :slight_smile: Full rules can be found on our facebook page, entries must be posted there as well. Stop by our page and check out what others have posted so far. Thanks!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Spin-Dynamics-YoYo/202192303178705?ref=hl