Spending Money

I tend to not let anyone know how much money I actually have. That even goes for my ex-wife. I had two separate bank accounts aside from the joint one… :-X

Car parts and clothes take most of my money

Two words, college textbooks. :-\

I probably spend the most of my money on art supplies, which I use. Yoyos (obviously) second. Maybe books third, but most of the time I have a gift card or know it’s something that I will use/read again.

I’ve been there too. I’ve actually had pretty good success getting pirated textbooks…

Looks like your really lucky then, a good chunk of textbooks come with a code that will let you create an account so you can do homework for the class. Buying a new book is actually less than buying a code and although you get money when you sell the books back, you get less than you paid.

Sorry for going off topic. Just sold back my books, and am looking at ones for next year. :-\

Yep. Text books are the biggest scam going.

Haha. I don’t think I can keep my money that secret from my parents. Because when it comes to buying stuff I use their accounts and paypal.

Oh yeah! Art supplies. I constantly refill my needs of water colors buy buying new water color cakes. I can’t stand liquid water colors (oil) but I have like 20 dry cakes in the in the trash

http://puu.sh/8vkR1.jpg

Mother, Father, forgive me.

At least you understand me Miya-cha-

http://puu.sh/8vlOc.jpg

…oh.

1 Like

NYYR??? Why would I buy anything BUT yoyos?

GTA 5

I spend a lot of my money on shoes. >.>

Food is the major player in my budget. My wife and I tend to buy local and organic as much as possible. We feel its the right choice for our daughter and ourselves. Also, money is spent on my daughter of course. The living room is usually an explosion of toys and the bedroom an explosion of clothes.

1 Like

Agree with Crammit. It clean eating, supplements and toys for two kids 3 & 19 months. I typically trade or get a throw for b-day/Father’s Day and Christmas.

Lately, cubes and a couple cheap throws.

I have only bought three yoyos with money not from selling yoyos.

Now I have like 50.

This.

Is.

In.

Sane.

Most of my money ends up with disc golf, guitar stuff, or my PC. Occasionally, something like a yoyo, or something for my Galaxy S5 might pop up, but they’re few and far between.

PS: If any of you LEGO guys collect LEGO Star Wars (My childhood) hit me up. I have a huge collection that I’m going to be selling the more expensive part of this summer. (Majority are 4-7 year old Clone Wars stuff, although I do have some stuff from the movies).

food, having fun, and school related things

stuff for my apartment

definitely not yoyos lol.

I used to be a quite the spendthrift, but poverty has convinced me on the virtues of being a cheapskate.

I’m currently saving up for a Prophet 12 synthesizer, but I doubt I’ll be able to summon the fortitude to pull the trigger once I get there. It’d be pretty irresponsible, but I’ve done worse.

I made a few bucks using the method in my signature. Could someone tell me if we are able to post outside links, because I want to start a thread on this program I am involved with. Nonetheless, I keep seeing posts about money and the lack of it so I edit some links into my yoyoexpert profile to guide anyone coming up how to make a few dollars on their own :slight_smile: