Speed Repeater! An Atom Yoyo Tutorial!

lets be honest… these speed tricks arent so hard in terms of the elements themselfes. so it would be pretty easy to create a trick identical to someone elses without even knowing it. he never said its his trick, so why are you all ripping him apart?! its his first tutorial, if the quality isnt good, sure thats a valid criticism. but you guys are acting like he copied his doctory degree… just calm down he did nothing wrong, i myself enjoyed learning it and thank you for the tutorial…

1 Like

It’s not ripping. It’s letting him know.

Everywhere you go, there is a tutorial for almost everything. How to unclog a drain, how to solve a rubiks cube, how to do a back flip.

And how many videos are there? Under all 3 of those probably hundreds of videos. Tutorials, different methods different ways. My way, his way, the best way, the easiest way.

So there is no problem with a slow motion video, aka a breakdown, of a trick there maybe be more than one tutorial of.

Not everyone can learn Andre’s tutorial for Black Hops. Some might like to watch other videos with different angles. And possibly slow motion.

So if you are saying “oh busted for copying a trick” then your wrong, and get out of the thread if it does not interest you.

The tutorials are gone now, and I will start with higher FPS, more clips of each step, and text.

I prefer not to talk in my videos, I have no reason for it.

1 Like

Bc, there maybe multiple tutorials for this or that. However it’s less about that. When you shirk off others suggestions or criticisms as invalid ,when your asking for them, people tend to dig deeper. Maybe they re-watch your video and find similarities to an other established trick. When they let you know, again you claim that there reactions, suggestions, and thoughts are either unnecessary or again invalid. I don’t understand how you can ask for feedback, yet only accept feedback that is pleasing to your ear. ???

Okay, how 'bout everybody just stop and pretend the thread never existed