If you have one minute spare, watch this

I created this short edit with some clips taken quite randomly while doing some experiment with black background. I was not expecting this but it received good feedback so I guess I’ll post it here as well! If you want to open it with youtube and subscribe to the channel, I’d realy appreciate it.

15 Likes

The black with the white and yellow string 🤌

3 Likes

That’s beautiful, Diego!

With all these tech / speed combos today its nice to see someone slowing down!

4 Likes

so beatifull and sad :cry: but the end came unexpected

Thank you, I appreciate that.
Honestly I’m slowing down 'cause I can’t do tech\speed combos :joy:

1 Like

Ye, kinda nostalgic. The end came like that because I didn’t have any other clip ending in a proper bind. :sweat_smile:

i can do speed combos easely teck also kind of but you are way more creative than me all those tricks where you get in a green triangle but the trick doesnt stop and you make something way cooler out of that green triangle like rejections and all that stuff. for speed combos you would need to be less creative

:joy:

2 Likes

Thanks man. Creativity comes with practice I guess. And I’m not a creative person at all in real life. I feel like yoyo is the only tool I can use to make some sort of “art”.

2 Likes

thats funny because i´m actually very creative, i draw ,i used to play music, and i write sometimes too

so cool. I wish I could draw… Do you write what? Poetry? or stories?

kaligraphie mostly

1 Like

Me either. :slight_smile:

I do find though that slowing things down, my family is more interested to watch. Or they say hey! That was cool.

My wife said one time that it all looks the same. That’s when I realized she didn’t really understand what was really going on with the string.

I dig your style bro. :yo-yo:

1 Like