Spam via yoyoexpert?

to funny. I have had this on many other sites. oddly not this one though. I get a lot of crap from Fake Blizzard Entertainment addresses.

But, anyway good rule of thumb to follow. If you dont know the name from the email, know the site, or for just any reason find yourself saying “Humm who is this” when you recieve the email. It’s just best to hit delete. It’s just so much easier and safer this way.

Why hit delete? When I get really interesting spam I preserve it and save it on another file, just in case…

Send me her email, I wanna “meet” her. :stuck_out_tongue:

Me too!

I want to hear the response…

i got this crap to! ??? i almost emailed some choice words to “miss jelin”.

is this email legit or not?

No. You’re just one of thousands on the jelin list.

The thing I don’t understand about this is if the person is on YYE, why not learn some yoyo tricks? Maybe instead of sending obviously stupid emails which provide how they got your email they could go to those tutorials and learn something. ( also stupid, if “Jelin” hadn’t referenced YYE it would’ve taken forever to figure out that happens to be where the email address was found.)

Now I kind of want to get this email.

These people are spammers of one type or another. They are here only to harvest your information for whatever purpose they are up to. They are not here to learn anything other than who you are. Some are harmless, just getting off on bothering people. Some are spammers trying to get you to various marketing sites, which may or may not be legitimate. Some of the sites they try to lure you to are what is known as phishing sites out to get your personal information for illegal purposes, such as getting into your bank accounts. What more reason do they need to be here??

Got the same email from the same person

Aahhh, the irony!!

I was tracking another spammer just now and went to his profile on another site, and what should I find but a comment left for him identical to the one below but with a different name. Spambots wooing spambots. Gotta love it. Them guys gotta get together and sort out who’s who so they don’t waste their resources going after each other…

Heh, looks like it’s a match made in spambot heaven.