Southern Spin Crew | Team Video! More info inside

sorry about that. I’ve been extremely busy.

DG actually offered me a spot on the team, he said virginia is southern enough :slight_smile: but i havn’t heard anything from him since… so i know how you feel

I understand where you guys are coming from, but I’ve been extremely busy with football and other side projects. I haven’t forgotten about this at all.

I’ve got a few projects to work on for this team coming soon.

1. Team Website
  2. Team Collab Video
  3. TBA

well making a website takes a lot of time. so i recommend maybe a blog? its easier. we could also have a youtube page/facebook page

haha, not really. I’m not coding it entirely by hand :wink: Just re-coding a template and editing to how I see fit.

Anyway, I’ve got the home page finished. I’ve just got to work on the Members and Videos Page. I’ve also got to finish setting up the forums. That’s it though

Website is up!!

http://sscrew.x10.bz/

Woot, Representing the South Bay bee

dats right =p

Hey Guys! I have a special request :slight_smile:

I’m compiling a team video, just send in 1, 2, or 3 tricks for the video :slight_smile: They don’t have to be anything special, just your combos that you like :slight_smile:

also, as other news, New Compass logo!!

perfect, i got a new wrist mount trick and a new chopsticky trick i wanna get some footage of. Now I have a reason. Also, I got some pictures of myself and you can put my “It’s Way Too Hot Here!” video on the site if you want. Hit me up!

Name: Dennis Gao
Video will come soon after i get my camera set up!

sweet, my cousin teaches reiki classes in Houston! Can’t wait to see your vid.

im pretty new to yoyoing. im in intermediate and havent made any combos so ill probaly just show individual yoyo tricks and whatnot

Dennis, you’re accepted :slight_smile:

Alright, it’s time to start up the first project of Southern Spin Crew :slight_smile:

Here’s how we’re gonna do this. Send me at least 2 tricks (separate videos plz). They can be uploaded to youtube, just send me the links. I’m going to be making the team video, and am working on it right now :slight_smile:

Name: Steven
Location Miami, Florida
Example of tricks (Video): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqCxPGbmWdQ

Yo! Is Texas South, or is it southwest? I wanna join. I’ll get a vid soon. :slight_smile:

Super Necro, I know, I just want to see if this is still going on at all, I’m in Jackson, Mississippi, and would love to join a South-oriented crew, especially if we could have meetups or something.

I’ll be moving to Biloxi in sept