South West England UK clubs/Meets/Comps

Does anyone know any clubs, regular meets or comps to go to in dorset or surrounding areas?

1 Like

Jax hello, my name is Michael ( POspot )
I do not know of any meet up there but…
I will be in Dorset, Milborne Port to be exact, visiting family with my family arriving Nov 8th. I will be the odd American throwing a yo-yo watching small ball billiards and skittles in the back at the Tip, if it is still open. One or 2 knights while I am there, or at the Con club around the corner. If you see me as I described introduce yourself.

1 Like

The main areas in the uk that have regular meets are Manchester and London, both usually are monthly

1 Like

Info will be on the uk yoyo facebook group

Hi Jax,

We have regular meeting in London, during summer it can happen we do some in Brighton, I know it is not close to you at all but there are some players over there which you can organise with, they use to travel quite a bit to come here in London.
I think this can be a solution when you fancy a meeting, usually also we let them last all day so it worth the travel

Thanks guys. Jax is 7 so mum is running this account and his insta @jax_yoyos. Thanks for the advice will have to look into maybe making a meet into a london sightseeing weekend or something to make it worth the trip

Hi Jax mum :laughing: you can have a look at the faceboook group BYYA (British yoyo association), over there you will find the news for the meetings and also contests and how participate with all the info, there are other small kids in Jax range with parents that frequently come to meetings so will be not an issue to make friends as well for Jax!

2 Likes

I apologize mum had, I no idea of Jax age. But it is good to see Jax has interest at such a young age. Thank you mum for your support of Jax yo-yo interest. I am happy to see a mum support yo-yo, Jax is lucky.

1 Like

I didnt make it very clear apologies. Everyone has been very helpful

1 Like