some clearing up about the G5

so im thinking about getting the G5.
i just have a few questions:
it comes with z stacks which are on the hub stacks right?
so i could pop off the z stacks and just use hub stacks?
then i could purchase the dice stacks right?
i just need to know the capabilities of of the G5 please.
some help would be nice ???

1 Like

Yeah you can pop them off and use hub or dice stacks on them. The G5 is a great yoyo and was my first metal. I have a 09 and have heard great things about the 10’s.

okay but how do z stacks work? do they like just pop onto the hub stacks? or would i have to buy the whole 20$ kit?

1 Like

They just pop in. They come installed, so no worries about putting in z stacks, but if ur a grinder put in hubstacks/ rice stacks, cuz the G5 is beast at thumb grinds.

but get the hub stack or rice stacks too
cuz
if im not mistaken it only comes with z stacks

i THINK it comes with hub stacks. because on the review where it talks about it at the bottom says:

Note: Long Stacks and Top Tips are compatible with this yo-yo but are sold separately.

so does that mean hubstacks come with it? sometimes on this website things aren’t made very clear. if someone has a G5 could you please tell me what all the G5 comes with?

it’d be GREATLY appreciated!

THANKS! :o

1 Like

Yes, Z-Stacks are a type of hubstack
Yes, but it isn’t like the hubstacks are right under there. You’ll need to put them on separately.
Yes

it says so right on the buying page on yye that it comes with z stacks and regular hubstacks

All of the 2010 G5 come with zstack (included)

and it feels floatier than its predecessor during play

but still very solid yoyo and easy to handle

thx,

they are great i tell you what

I think they come with regular stacks, but are not attached to the yoyo. You have to take off the Z-stacks to put on the regular stacks.
Yes, you can put rice stacks, or even T-stacks on it.

t-stacks?

is that legal?

thankyou all ;D

1 Like