SOLD, pls close

Selling my MK1 Exia and my Davidyoyos Dreamland

They’re both mint, as smooth as it gets.

Exia is 9.5/10 or above in smoothness, among the best machined yoyos alive ever owned.

Exia is the most versatile yoyo I’ve ever owned. It’s light, fast, wide and stable. It can do anything anyone throws at it. It’s a jack of all trades yoyo but I’m selling it cause I prefer tech yoyos that may be slow but spin a bit longer and are a bit more stable.

Dreamland came with a slightly vibey bearing. I bought 2 replacement bearings for it (A Sturm Panzer 9 ball D bearing and a HSpin D bearing).

I installed the Sturm Panzer bearing and it’s 9/10 smooth. I Haven’t used the the HSpin bearing at all.

With the dreamland I’m going to include all the spare bearings too.

Dreamland is imo one of the best yoyos made of all time. It’s lighter than the speediest yoyos out there. It spins longer than many larger yoyosbI own too. It’s the best of both worlds really. The only reason I’m selling it is cause it’s a bit too light for me. I tend to prefer yoyos on a slower side. The Dreamland moved too easily for me.

Bundle purchase gets priority, and if you put in an offer for an individual purchase you’ll be put in a queue for a week or so ij case someone comes in with a bundle offer later.

I’m located in Korea. Shipping from Korea to the US takes around $20 so I’ll charge extra for that.

I have a feedback page on the YYF Forums if you’re curious. I would prefer PayPal F&F cause of Paypal fees but let me know if you wanna do G&S.

Bundle Pricing: $140 total Shipped (I’ll waive shipping prices)

Individual Pricing:

• MK1 Exia: $60 + $20 Shipping = $80

• Davidyoyos Dreamland: $85 + $20 Shipping = $105

I’ll include my hand made silk string with the Dreamland.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

I can make a string for the Exia too if you want, just lemme know since I don’t have spare strings currently and I’d have to make another one

3 Likes