Sochi string

So I’m planning to get some. I just want to know which is the best and the most similar to kitty fat. Thanks!!

2 Likes

I’ve been playing Sochi for a little while now, I’m using normal yellow, and it’s a good middle-ground between regular kitty and kitty fat. Not 100% sure about the others though, just haven’t played them at all.

3 Likes

I’ve heard others say Sochi Normal is roughly equivalent to Kitty Fat.

I haven’t cracked open my Sochi Normals yet—I’m still working through my backlog of random strings including the limited run Sochi experimental strings from awhile back—but the Sochi experimental strings feel closer to Kitty Fat than Kitty Normal. Definitely getting grabby binds.

2 Likes

all I got to say that it its amazing

1 Like

Sochi normal is not quite as thick as Kitty Fat. It’s closer in thickness to Kitty Fat than Kitty Normal though. I would say it lasts roughly twice as long as Kitty too.

3 Likes

How fat is sochi fat then am pretty curious

1 Like

I’ve played both in normal and fat and the thickness is about the same as Kitty normal and Kitty fat. The big difference is that the Sōchí is stiffer out of the bag making it bit whippier. The fats lasted longer than kitty fats but the normal lasted about the same as kitty normals. Kitty Fat feels a lot softer to me.

1 Like