So who all is planning a trip to Cleveland for Worlds 2016?

Registered a couple of days ago. Seeded in 5A Prelims because of my Top 10 finish at US Nats. (Go figure :D)

Are you going to have a ART booth there?

Trying to!

^Are you going to compete?

Mehā€¦wildcards gonna suck

Iā€™ll be there for shore.

Is it bad that I kinda miss the Rosen though? :stuck_out_tongue:

Not at all. I wish I were there to see it in itā€™s glory days. :smiley:

Iā€™ll be there, itā€™s only a 6 hour drive from Chicago Lol.

I donā€™t think so, but maybe.

I hope so. the trip is expensive. But,I might go their for my b-day! ;D

I wish I could go. I was planning on it but then I figured out I have other obligations alreadyā€¦

Just a heads up - the cost of registration is cheapest if you register prior to March 31, which is just a few days from now. If you know youā€™re going itā€™d be smart to go ahead and register. Looking forward to this!

2 Likes

Totally forgot about that! Thanks for the reminder

I will be going to worlds in Cleveland. It is going to be extremely fun. Canā€™t wait.

I just started a new job this year, so itā€™s highly unlikely Iā€™ll be able to take off to go. However, Iā€™m trying to see about a ā€œbusinessā€ trip around the Cleveland area, that just may happen to be around August 3-6 ;D So we shall see.

So exited to go! And get to meet some of you guys!!!

It would make me so happy to go to worlds. Iā€™m only a state away, but it is right when schools starts :ā€™(. Iā€™ll see if I can talk my parents into going.

Iā€™m going. No where near good enough to compete, so only spectating. I already scheduled vacation time and about to book my room.

I find their website somehwhat confusing. What does it cost for someone to simply attend?

Hereā€™s a list of registered players, if anyone wants to know:

I canā€™t help but notice that Ed Haponik is registered, but not signed up for any specific divisions. :smiley: What?

It costs $15 for one day or $45 for the full 4-days.
You can buy tickets here: Buy Tickets Ā« 2016 World YoYo Contest (itā€™s alright for me to post this right?)

There website is a little bit confusing with all the tabs and pages, but itā€™s not really their fault. They are just making sure everything is covered and done right.

Where can I find an updated version of this?