So Cal Yoyoers

SHOUT-OUT TO ALL THE SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA YOYOERS Looking for some So Cal yoyoers to hang out with cuz there are no clubs or contests near me, so if u live in So cal message me and maybe we can set up a meet up with all the people that need some yoyoers to share their tricks, talk to, etc. :slight_smile:

There are meet ups about every other week on Sat at the duncan yoyo stand at downtown Disney. I will try to post when the next one comes up. There are demonstrators there everyday. You can always show up and have someone to throw with.

1 Like

Southern California Yoyo Community!! :D.

Are you on facebook??? Check out “Southern California Yoyo Community”! We meet up just about every other week! Our next meet is Saturday the 26th!

yea i just joined:) im sean ng

Be sure to request to join into the group. I don’t see your request there yet

you already accepted my request last night i think

1 Like

I sent an invit

Mr.Yo i see that u guys are meeting this saturday i wanna go but where is the location? And i sent a request to ur club my name is Jason y

Will be at the shoppes at Chino Hills. More details on the southern California yoyo community thread for anyone that needs them

I’m in Old Towne Orange.

The next meet up will be in Huntington at the bella terra mall. Check out the Southern California Yoyo Community thread for more info!!! Or the Southern California Yoyo Community page on Facebook!