Snowberry by atmos - Available Wednesday June 14th - 8pm ET!

Snowberry_Feature
The Snowberry design pays homage to the plastic yo-yo lineage that has come before it, reflective of the design sensibilities seen during the mid to late 2000’s, when yo-yos were made of injection-molded polycarbonate and featured ball-bearings.

Black-Snowberry Black-Snowberry-2 Black-Snowberry-3

While the throw is similar to the cloudberry and thunderberry, the snowberry has a fully delrin exterior which features embedded spacer inserts and a machined delrin cap, creating an uninterrupted surface design. The diameter of the yo-yo is held consistent to the berry series at 56.4mm, however the width of the yo-yo is expanded to 50mm. The weight distribution was set to match the expectations of the berry series, creating a lightweight and zippy design that still offered stability.

002 - We’ve been working on a small batch of White Snowberries, and they’re finally fresh out the oven. The Snowberry was a bright spot for us in 2022 — one of our favourite designs to emerge from the year…

The Snowberry is a perfect plastic for those seeking nostalgia, given its evocative qualities which recall the past while establishing a new modern design aesthetic. It can take a few tumbles, but with its fully plastic design and premium hardware, you can rest assured that your throw will feel slick and smooth on the strings.

16 Likes

The Snowberry is so good. I legit need to convince myself I don’t need a second.

9 Likes

I second that!!

4 Likes

It’s such an honour to have our designs up on the YYE store! Many thanks @AndreBoulay @YoYoExpert :slight_smile:

10 Likes

FINALLY! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

The promo picture at the top of the page looks like a shot of Tony Montana’s yoyo collection.

4 Likes

That is freakin hilarious. This is Pablo Escobar’s signature throw. He lyka da booger sugar

3 Likes