Polaris & Snowberry

Atmos Project
Mail Day!
Polaris and Snowberry welcome home <3 both of these are drop dead smooth and snowberry was a joy to throw, while polaris provided so much power and stability while still feeling light on the string.

13 Likes

Hey! Welcome to the forums.

Bringing the heat in your first post! Atmos puts out some of the best.

What is your yo-yo background, tells us about yourself. I’m guessing you’re not new, holding that Polaris!!

3 Likes

Love the film mood photo;:smiling_face:

4 Likes

awesome!! I’ve got a Polaris on the way right now =]

2 Likes

oh hey there
So, I just got into yo-yoing, or at least the modern version of it, haha. Back in 2008-2009, I used to play with yo-yos as a kid, mainly with a Fast 201 and a Duncan Butterfly yo-yo. Unfortunately, both of them got lost during some renovations. I always wished I could get my hands on those higher performance yo-yos back then, but you know how it is when you’re a kid - budget constraints and all that.
But hey, now that I’ve got a bit of disposable adult money, it’s time to treat myself to some of those premium things I missed out on while growing up. Also got to support the rare sight of a singaporean based company atmos project, coming from singapore myself hehe

5 Likes

I have the Snowberry and it’s super fun, I would love to get my hands on a Polaris as the specs and shape seem super interesting to me, unfortunately that price is just a bit too much for me to justify on a single yoyo…

2 Likes

Fair enough, Titianium yoyo can some time feel like to steep up of a price point, as a hobby that i sink many hours into it still relatively cheap hahah time to money spend wise. However glad you got the snowberry, it really plays so comfy on the strings.

1 Like

Glad you found your way back! You’ll find that there is quite a bit of “adult money” here on the forum. I feel bad sometimes posting in the mail thread so I kind of keep that to myself. I just absolutely love Ti and Polaris is a prime example! Atmos is my absolute favorite as I have everything they’ve put out. They had me at the beginning with Cloudberry. Love the shapes and colorways that they’re doing. Such a cool brand and man, what a team they’ve put together.

Are you in Singapore? If you get a chance to meet Rueben, he’s a super cool person. I have not but hope to at Worlds this year.

Ping me if you have any questions! Peace.

1 Like

Just got this in mail today after using the 30% off code, I was kinda tempted to get a Polaris as well but I really need to chill.

6 Likes

nice nice how was ekta, i was also comtemplating making a purchase for it or not since the 30 % off was such a deal

the polaris is so good, holy cow

2 Likes

Singapore Post says mine is arriving soon.

2 Likes

I like it a lot. So much torque and stability without feeling like a brick. Dimensions are really similar to the Ari.

2 Likes