Smileypants' 3a adventure

hello

6 Likes

The two different things with 2 different hands thing is insanely accurate. Ive been grinding 30 minutes of 2a a day since worlds and im just able to get a couple decent alternating loops. But i gotta start with like 5 loops in my left hand and then throw out my right.

1 Like

4 Likes

alternating loops is kind of the same thing with both hands though :wink:

I can do mirrored 3a tricks no problem, but asymmetrical is still beyond me.

but yeah I still can’t 2 hand loop either lol

2 Likes

don’t forget spintop Saturday and string change sunday

1 Like

Well, yeah, haha. But its at different times. Its different doing them mirrored than alternating.

Well in the case of 2a doing 10 simultaneous loops is actually more difficult than 10 alternating loops. The first 2 or 3 might be easier but rhythm breaks real quick :joy:

Eh idk about that😂. I guess your right. I think doing clean loops is harder alternated. Because youd have to keep 2 rhythms instead of 1

Hey man, so I’ve been super slammed lately. And I think @codinghorror may have ruined my desire to play 1a by giving me that Alleycat 650b…

At any rate, things are slowing down for me in the yoyo realm for now. I’m not done, but I’ve got a lot on my plate rn.

5 Likes

Busypants707

It’s times like these in life when you need to reassess things. Maybe write things down. Really figure them out.
Then drop them all and just focus on yoyoing!
:stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes