Slow throws

CLYW The Gorge plays super slow and is also very stable at low RPMs which equates to very long spin times of play without the need for regenerating. Mellow combos for minutes on end. You can turn White Buddha and Rancid Milk into repeaters.

4 Likes

I heard they’re doing another run! Might pick one up. Seems a bit too slim though

The Gorge is kind of like a Bi-Metal version of a YWET, the slim profile is what helps keep it stable, its moving so slow its not a disadvantage. If you want something for bangers get a 420 variant or a Bowl XL

5 Likes

that’s right … I paid 66 Euros for the Winter Green (at the time, 2010, the euro / US dollar exchange rate was practically 1: 1), bought new from YYN UK, it was discounted by 30% because they were the last two pieces left … the Grizzly Bear Clown Town, bought used but MIB and pays 80 euros, a year and a half later … I don’t say it to brag, I never considered them business, at the time it was absolutely normal… for this I consider the things that I have been seeing in recent years to be authentic follies … but it is only my opinion and it is worth nothing in the face of the facts.

3 Likes

The Grasshopper gtx is a little on the slow side when you try to change direction or do speed tricks really fast but it’s not too slow like other yo-yos so it’s perfect for tech tricks and meta combos. I would totally recommend it if your the tech’y player and likes to move at a slower pace :grin:

1 Like

Saboteur fits the bill🥰

2 Likes

The original bastet from c3. It is so methodical playing in the most impossible to describe but charming of ways.

1 Like