Slingshot anybody?

(Spinworthy Glen) #21

I love that wood it’s called cypress pine.

I bought a huge length of it, but had no idea it was wet in the middle. When it was drying the entire length split so badly it was unusable for yoyos.

Fortunately, I’ve already turned a couple out of it. I’ll sell you one if you like.

Yoyos I make out if this are rare indeed.

(Spinworthy Glen) #22

Here’s a cypress pine one you might like.

Nah; it doesn’t take a lot of practice to shoot at living things.

Just come on out to Los Angeles. They don’t practice at all.

Out here; the general understanding is simple. If you have enough ammo; eventually you’ll hit something.

:nerd_face:

(Quentin Chapman ) #24

It takes a lot of practice to have the confidence to shoot at a living thing you intend to harvest for food, yet want to suffer as little as possible for its sacrifice.

(ChrisFrancz) #25

Yeah, I meant shooting living things just because they are there. All living things are the same in that they are just trying to survive another day. But back to yoyos…

(Mash Mastar) #26

I love sling shots but I do not collect them. I use a regular 5 dollar sling shot from daisy. i always cut the standard bands in half for more power. I also cannot stand using a sling shot with an armband in the design. It feels horrible to me.

(ChrisFrancz) #27

I sometimes use yoyos for target practice. I’m hoping to win the most beat up yoyo contest next year!

(Mash Mastar) #28

I sometimes use yoyos as ammo! I am trying to win the most beat up yoyo contest next year as well!