Slim recommendations

I’m being indecisive so help me choose!

• OD Panorama
  • DD Kanto
  • Other (please comment)
0 voters

Tough call. Both are great, as is TRTs Cenote.

3 Likes

I voted Panorama because everyone should have one, but the Markmont Black Canon is also really excellent. It gives me a thrill whenever I can land a trick with it that I don’t get with other slimlines.

5 Likes

Everything mentioned in this thread are excellent recommendations and u can’t go wrong with any of them.

However I would say if your goal with it is to play 1a. I’d say the best out of these options for that is gna be the trt cenote and there’s even some still in stock if BRO splash!! It’s so sick and a steal for $60

3 Likes

The clyw Ditch is fun. But I voted kanto cause it’s pretty awesome

1 Like

Diorama

4 Likes

If you’re going full slimline. Check out the Jackal if you can find one.

2 Likes

I second the ditch. Not much of a slimline guy but the ditch is phenomenal.

1 Like

G2 Jackal or Markmont. Black Canon

1 Like

if you want a slimline because you want a good yoyo that fits in your pocket, the panorama, dreamcraft asora 3, slim rebound (dunk), and the TRT isthmus are the ones that I come back to a lot.

if you want a slimline because they’re fun, masochistic, and you like the challenge: FD RTD (cannot recommend this one enough it’s SOO fun and just neat, very light tho), Markmont Black Canon, heshgod petri, mk1 sliver is slightly more playable but also in this category

3 Likes

This is why we got to egg on Alex to make a batch of solid Al RTD. You think the acrylic version is light then get ready for the absurdity that is just a big block of al on a string.

1 Like

this would be incredible, an even thinner el mijo + stem benefit

Slim Dunk!!

2 Likes

I think there’s only one of these out there right now and Arthur has it. I got to play it at club. It’s kind of absurdly heavy.

If one was mad with a slightly smaller diameter it probably would be really awesome

@Saltman360

6 Likes

these haven’t been full released yet, right? just what @suspense brought to worlds?

3 Likes

Unless I missed the drop I think your right

2 Likes

My slime, mini, undersized YoYo collection is a bit much but any that don’t take a wide bearing will take a stem.

Or get adventurous go 4mm wide mr85 bearing (if you can find one) for those intentionally responsive throws

7 Likes

It depends what you’re looking for

If you want something chill that can get you through some short combos and give you a challenge then grab pano.

If you want something that fits in your pocket that has more performance but still really fun than Kanto.

Can’t go wrong with either.

8 Likes

Correct, I’ve only sold a few at worlds. Planning the drop to be at the end of this month. I underestimated how much time it would take to hand make all the packaging. :crazy_face:

9 Likes

The panorama is excellent, I also recommend the MK1xSpiral Sliver.

2 Likes