Size of shipping boxes for yoyos

Hello everyone,

I am about to create a post to sell basically all my collection (not leaving the hobby this will happen when I will die, just need money and I play always the same yoyos).

If I am lucky I will sell some yoyos and I will need a proper size box to accomodate them and ship them safely without risk damage, I would say a little box easy to ship and able to accommodate 2 yoyos (think that people will probably buy 2 yoyos being a seller in UK, to worth the shipping).

For the expert sellers in this forum do you have the good size for a box like that? So I can take them from the “river” site.

I already have the bubble wrap to put inside the boxes.

Thanks a lot,
Alberto

1 Like

4x4x6 (inches) is pretty standard and comfortably fits two yoyos without boxes. If you are very concerned you can unscrew the yoyos, wrap the halves individually, and bag the parts. If you have boxes with everything you might want slightly bigger boxes. Would recommend getting nice quality cardboard if you are shipping internationally, I tend to just recycle my shipping boxes I get from companies.

1 Like

Thanks very much for the help, about the yoyo boxes I was thinking to fold them inside and not leave the yoyo in the box, they should fit?

yeah, you could grab a few and lay them flat and see how they measure

4x4 works too. keep the boxes under 8oz for the best usps rate

1 Like