Site Down

That was irritating. Was in the middle of a trade :stuck_out_tongue:
This happen to everyone?

I thought it seemed peculiar… i wonder if Andre was up to something?

Just bad luck it seems - was not doing anything forum related at the time!

3 Likes

Interesting… well, it’s good to have it back.

Very interesting.

I wasn’t home when it happened. :stuck_out_tongue:

I was thinking more along the lines of “darn you computer!”

But seriously, good to see it back.

I thought it was my computer… But yeah it was down for about 30-45 minutes

Every time I read the title I think…

Why would I sit down? I am sitting…

That’s why I should pay attention to make sure I read properly. :wink:

… Dyslexia?

No, thank God. Whew.

I just skimmed by it and thought… “Sit down? Huh?”

It happened to me too. So I just walked away and started throwing for about an hour. I came back and it worked again. But I thought it was my computer too.

Did you hear about the agnostic guy with dyslexia? He also suffers from insomnia so he sits up late into the night contemplating if there truly is a dog.

2 Likes

laughs silently

o_o

Woah.

Someone took it seriously.

YYE seems to have more than it’s share of outages. I am suspecting it’s the provider and/or weather. In my case, it’s also my ISP being wonky and dropping my connection intermittently.

Usually, most outages for YYE last a few minutes. It’s annoying for sure.

Yeah, you know I just wasn’t quite able to get a read on Iron Tomato’s post. I shared that joke with Christian songwriter & author Michael Card and he thought it was hilarious. (And he’s dyslexic by the way.) It would be appropriate to apologize if someone found my post offensive, but in fact there was truly nothing offensive there.

Just to be clear, the guy wasn’t “praying” to a dog. He was contemplating if a dog actually exists.
This of course has nothing in the world with the YYE site going down.

Studio42 is right, it does seem like YoYoExpert is down for the count more than it’s fair share compared to other websites.