[sink] - Using the new Square Wheels Rockefeller!

Hey guys! So recently I won a soon to be released Square Wheels Rockefeller, and I said I’d make a video once I got it, so here it is!  I went for an Adult Swim vibe.  Also figured that since it’s been about 4 months, I should record my stuff so I can look back in a year and lament on how bad I am (was).

[sink]

Feel free to like/comment/subscribe/share/prepare your wallets to buy a Rockefeller when they drop etc.

YoYo: Square Wheels Rockefeller
String: YoYoStringLab Type X

Feedback, questions, concerns would be cool, thanks for watching.

5 Likes

Awesome video!! Congrats on winning that new throw! Your tricks are great. Also at 4 months you are moving at a fast pace. Way better then me when I was at 4 months. And i’m close to 5 years. :stuck_out_tongue:

If you’re bad, I’m terminal.

Awesome as usual. Still amazed at the progression.

1 Like

I’ve been throwing lime 3 and half months and you make my stuff look horrible…lol

You are just too good man. Every video just gets better and better. You have some nice flow and make everything you do look very easy, even though its not. Good job.
P.S. The Rock will be mine, I’ve been wanting this yoyo for a while, can’t wait for it to come out!

Ten bucks he’s sponsored by the end of this year!

tooo goooood

Thank you! I’ve watched a lot of your videos, I really like the stuff you put out.

Thanks guys!

Thanks! You definitely won’t be disappointed, really awesome yoyo. Even has usable spikes!

bro, that was sick! You videos have been a huge inspiration to me, although I doubt I will even be that good at a year of throwing, save four months. I can’t wait to see what you’ll throw out next! keep it up!

[quote=“HipposLoveCereal,post:9,topic:49378”]
Same for you dude! I subbed to your channel. Keep up the great work!

1 Like

Made my night! Crazy to think that I could be an inspiration to somebody for anything haha

Thanks for the support!

First and last bump for this video!

Siiiick.

The “look back at how horrible I was” line, though. Come on now, you know darned well you’re doing great and are better than many of us will be at a year or more.

Keep it up!

I have a feeling you will be sponsored by the end of 2013. If you continue at this pace, who knows what you will become.(epic foreshadowing right there)

Thanks! In regards to that “how bad I was” line, it’s more of an observation/acknowledgement that no matter how good you think you are at something, there’s always a way to improve and things to learn. I meant it as more of a “I still have loads to learn” type of statement.

Thanks man! While being sponsored and stuff would be cool, it’s not really a goal of mine- if it happens, it happens. The big goal of mine is to be able to do seasick by the end of the year. It’s impossible.

4 MONTHS!!!
wow…
thats goooood!

Thanks!

That was fast and smooth, loved it. Gonna have to get a Rockefeller, that shape is absolutely killer looking, and matador spikes, too!

Thanks! It’s a pretty awesome throw, and the spikes are really fun.