Keeping The Rest, Please Close, It’s Been Fun

Please add $6 per purchase for shipping. Domestic USPS only, No trades at this time. Most of these have minimal use. Damage is notated, will gladly provide pics of any and all damage. Bundles are encouraged! Lastly, if you disagree with the price of anything, feel free to make me an offer. Most of these were only thrown over a bed of fine Egyptian cotton pillows within a hermetically sealed chamber.

Big discounts for bundles!

Everything is now o.b.o. I need to move these quickly. No reasonable offer declined.

Spend over $50 and get a “scratch & dent” throw for free!

ONLY $250 FOR THE WHOLE LOT!!!
ONLY $200 FOR EVERYTHING MINUS SCRATCH AND DENT THROWS

Top Row: All have very minor damage that breaks ano. Each one is $25
Yoyofriends Sync
Rebellion (YYR) IMD SOLD
Circle City Muse

Duncan Butterfly - Free if you buy anything

Bottom Left: Bimetals
YYWS Redacted - NMTBS $64 SOLD
SOLD YoyoRecreation Chopsticks Gorilla - one tiny flat spot, pictured $80 SOLD FOR $66
RCS Deluge - NMTBS $64
Duncan Exit8 - NMTBS $44 SOLD

Bottom Right: GWAY
Saboteur - NMTBS $44
Daredevil - NMTBS $44

10 Likes

How old is that Butterfly?

2 Likes

I honestly have no idea. It was a freebie that I got in a deal.

1 Like

It looks very vintage (like 1970s era), but looks can be deceiving, which is why I ask.

2 Likes

I just found one on eBay for a comparable price, so it’s not $$ vintage, but it’s far from new

4 Likes

Bump! Hit me up, I’m sure we can work something out.
Don’t you want to help me achieve a lifelong goal?

1 Like

Here comes the bump!

2 Likes

Happy Cake Day David!

2 Likes

Still some :fire: throws left! Come, let’s make each other’s day with one (or more) of my throws. Operators are standing by.

2 Likes

How heavy are those woodens? I might be down.

2 Likes

The cherry is 48g, the goncalvo alves is 57g, and the red oak is 50g

1 Like

I also have a bocote one that I don’t have any data on. It’s got thinner walls and a more traditional shape. I was going to keep it, but I can add it to the bundle for a nominal amount.

1 Like

I’ll take 'em, the three.
PayPal, Venmo, or whatever?

2 Likes

Bump, still some hotness left!

Bump for jolly cooperation!

Bump for great justice

Scrum-diddly-Bump-tious

New stock and prices!

So that Redacted is presumably the “mango” colorway? It looks gold in the photo, at least on my monitor. How would you describe its color in person?

Here’s a picture of it with daylight neutral lighting. This is exactly what it looks like in hand

13 Likes

Nice photo, this orange one just here !

1 Like