Make an offer on what’s left! Fire throws!

New year and new Yos for sale! Offers welcomed I don’t bite and have a lot of feedback on this site so buy assured. These are also some of the best in my collection as I’ve thinned down from 200 yo-yos to about 30

Also some extra add on throws for the low

One Drop Cerakote Wyvern egg: $90. NM

YYF Hunmingbird Plum. Vibe on grinds $80 - Light and fast and PURPLE.

Good Life Breeze Hippy Edition $65

• underrated throw, blue berry vibes

Throwing Sideways Epsilon $70. This thing is super smooth as well. 10\10 in the factor imo. Also is floaty for a bimetal and fingerspins fantastic. Very underrated yo-yo company imo that isn’t around now sadly

Dressel Designs Monarch NM $60 shipped. Fantastic hybrid throw. Dope colorway

Something Slash : NM $60 Xcon rival!

One Drop Shadowkat Sillhouette $60 - A beaut and super unique. What else could ya want in a throw

TP Shake $55 - awesome finish in this one and plays very “retro” where are the TP lovers at?

G2 Mongoose Proto - $60 - plays great, g2 smooth, great shape, and I prefer weight in this to the final version personally

RCS Syfy Author $25 add on for a $60 yo-yo. Great throw to have around when your arm is tired and personally the ano is dope on this one how it fades from green to teal

Add-on yo-yos. Add these to another yo-yo!
Antidote $10
YYJ Trigger $ 20
Recess first base Dino egg $15
RCS Author $25

Thanks for looking! Good Vibes. I have a lot of feedback on this website. Just search yoyo7 in the search bar

5 Likes

@EdDude MFD Begleri

2 Likes

@Owlman mfd begleri

Ya i messaged him right aftef he posted but no response yet

what is this yoyo ?

2 Likes

A topyo Selene. Took a pic then couldn’t decide how to price it. So forgot it was even on there tbh

1 Like

Bump! Make an offer if you don’t like price

Also are we allowed multiple sale posts now? I see some people have like 5 lol. This community used to be crazy about that :sweat_smile:. Times have changed I suppose

2 Likes

I personally hate it.

3 Likes

Def clogs the page up. Guess there is just less mods here now

1 Like

Bump! All that have sold are shipping Monday. Court case came flying at me so been dealing with getting ready for that slowed me up. So expect tracking Monday to all

2 Likes

Lowered price on bundle! Make an offer if somethjng interests you!

Bummppppp. A few left!

About to ship! Bump!

Tracking incoming soon! Throw me an offer on these bimetals. If you have yet to try a banshee SS these are two great shape/colorway versions

So everything is packed an ready to ship. Post office person was having a bad day and wouldn’t let us ship packages out because it was 4:30. Closed it right in my wife’s face :/. Even though we boxed it in front of them. 100% first thing in the morning to everything. I miss my old post office already. Never had someone turn me down over a 1 minute difference in their time

Tomorrow! Sorry again to all who are patiently waiting on throws/begleri. Taking personal note that this new post office is not nice lol

1 Like

Buy one get one half off. Some great deals on some of the throws I’ve held onto the longest. Would be nice to add a few to the list to ship tomorrow. Was trying to avoid *gasp…. Facebook lol

Big shipped! Snag what’s left bumperz

Bumpppppppppppp