All gone. Thank you and please close

Hi guys. Have some throws for sale today! Looking to chase another hobby so we’re gonna narrow down the collection and give some underused throws some new loving homes! Prices include shipping. I have:

G2 Covenant: has Koozie, no box. Nice teal, no marks, teensy bit of nail vibe. $85 obo

Duncan Butterfly AL: hardly used, got some throw time but I got a Deep State and since then it hasn’t found it’s way into rotation. $30 obo

3 Likes

YYE has 5 of this color in stock right now.

2 Likes

Could have sworn these were like a Duncan exclusive? I don’t remember. It was an impulse buy haha. Thank you!

Bumps?

Bumps for the tort. He needs the new lights.

Bump! G2 and Duncan still here.

Bump

Covenant and butterfly still here for the bump!

Both the covenant and duncan butterfly al are underrated imo. The covenant especially has become one of my favorite performance mono-metals. Congrats to whoever scoops these up!

2 Likes

Bump. Looking for Grado headphones or high end Sennheiser/ audio amps if you got them.

1 Like

Bumps once again.

The one year bump.

Bump. Anyone wanna partial trade for kendamas?

Bump.

@JSERR uncan butterfly still available? If so is it mint and do you have box? Thanks

1 Like

Hello. I do have the box but I wouldn’t call it mint just because I have thrown it.

Ok cool. Well I’ll give ya 30 for it. As long as it doesn’t vibe or anything. Been wanting one but only color I can find is the gold. I am new to the BST so bear with me. I have PayPal and everything like that located in the states.
Thanks

Well welcome to the BST then! As for the throw, well it does have nail vibe. I’m extremely picky though with that and have never had a throw I’d call “smooth” aside from my Voyage, and even then it wasn’t for long.

@JSERR Thank you! sure glad to be here been buying new yo-yos for to too long. Well is it Like 8/10 smooth or as smooth as you first got it? The smoothest throw I have is my Duncan freehand AL.

Would you take like 27 for it?

I’d say it’s the same as I got it, at about a 7/10. Almost an 8 but I’d say 7. I’ll consider it for sure.