FS: G2 Luna, TRT Cenote, and more!

I’m looking to thin my collection out a bit by moving some throws that are all awesome, but just don’t really get picked up much. I’m still interested in entertaining trades, but since I’m trying to shrink my collection, I’ll probably be a little more picky than normal. All prices are shipped CONUS & FF.

G2 Luna - BAP - Mint w/box - Smooth - $80

Turner Return Tops Cenote - Secrets of the Seas (Reef) - Mint w/box - Smooth - This one is a really great throw in a super cool limited colorway (at least in my opinion) - $70

Duncan Freehand Mini - Samurai - Very Good w/box (one tiny ding on the rim, and a couple marks in the gray finish that were there straight out of the box) - Tiny bit of fingernail vibe - $55

Yoyofriends Koi - Purple - Near Mint, no box - Smooth - $35

Damian Puckett Wingweaver - Pink/blue acid wash w/SS rings - Very Good, no box (one mark on inner surface as pictured) - $50

Turning Point II - Red - Very Good, no box but will come in YYF pouch (one small flat spot that doesn’t break the finish) - Smooth - $40

YoYoFactory Czech Point OG - Rainbow Fade - Very Good, no box - $30

3 Likes

Bump!

Doesnt that rip string i see the cut looks deep also awesome throw but that is a concern

That’s a good point. I got it in a package deal and haven’t thrown it all that much. I didn’t have any issues with it cutting string the little I played with it, but that doesn’t necessarily mean all that much.

I will say it looks much worse and more defined in the picture than it feels in real life, but I may string it back up this afternoon and toss it around some more and see what happens. I don’t want to send anything to anyone that they’re going to end up slinging across their house :rofl:

Yes yes awesome throw as well yes just kinda scary that might or might not affect string but if u thrown it maybe its ok lol

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.