Silicone Recess FH2

I dig that womens glasses man…

System of a down all the way!

Hey you like loud angry metal? (music) metalcore and stuff like that?
[/quote]

System of a down sucks.

1 Like

System of a Down is good, but they are not very metal. Listen to Job for a Cowboy if you want metal.

I don’t think so. I like the metal I listen to.

Try The Ascendicate, the song Scottish

Thats death metal…
YOu can’t hear what hes saying lol.
Expeccially in entombment of a machine

Yup, thats sums it up, LOL!!!

And if your looking for metal…this is metal!!!
<param name=“allowscriptaccess”

Oh you brought in OLD SCHOOL metal! lol Anthrax was in my time. I loved them.

1 Like

They were my first, LOL!!! Still #1 for me, I just hate their new singer. They need Joey back ;D

check out this video of a death metal baby lol
-.-

wow anthrax!! That song literally sent chills up my spine, remembering the good old days!

hey minusmike, i just noticed our sigs are very similar, lol

LOL, ya they are!! I took it form the oldschool skate shirt (Vision Street if I remember) “I skate, therefore I am”

you must close to my age, because I remember that. LOL

Ya, that’s an old a** shirt, LOL!!!

here is my first free hand 2 mod

That’s not a freehand two.

I agree… but still a good job ;D

I wanna go too…except I’ll wear the patient’s gown. Hope I remember to wear undies that day!

I’m KIDDING, Y’ALL! for those of you who know what I look like, you should get quite a chuckle out of that!

You might be going to MOYO, Modfather?

NOPE. The only good thing Job For A Cowboy has ever done is Doom. I take craps with more substance than Job For A Cowboy’s full lengths. And System of a Down is a joke.

Some new metal that is noteworthy and worth a listen is Iwrestledabearonce, they’re first full length album is genius. It’s “avant-garde” so expect different than you’re used to. Between the Buried and Me- The Great Misdirect, easily the best album of the last few years. And Chelsea Grin’s EP(hopefully they don’t go the same way as Job For A Cowboy when their first full length comes out in a few months).

Sorry for the semi-off topic reply. Recess looks good for being freehand, :). I really miss my old Freehand 2… I need to pick one up.

Quite good job.

I do my recesses free hand too, they don’t turn out that sloppy. I’ve made one recess Free hand that was as clean as one that was done on a drill press.

1 Like