silicone o-rings

Thank you very much for your help! :wink:

For all YYE forum visitors who are coming from over-seas, please keep this in mind:

Shipping from the United States can be expensive, especially for something like replacement response pads. So, I suggest that you sped a little bit more(as it won’t affect shipping) and order a few sets(2-3) of response replacements NOW so you don’t get nailed for it later.

Also, it’s getting to the point around here that I think many people(read: most of us) should learn how to use flowable silicone and do it ourselves. Later today, I’m going to pick up the same stuff that is sold here from a local car parts shop. I got some used items coming in and will soon have some used items going out for stripping, so I’m going to need to learn how to do this on my own. This is more important for our over-seas friends because with one tube of the stuff, they can go years without needing to buy replacement response pads. While I was hesitant to learn this, I see the need for it now. But I’m also within the United States so the shipping isn’t a big deal.

There’s plenty of videos on the topic. It’s fairly simple to do. It’s also a good option. 1 tube costs the same as 2-3 replacements in most cases.