Shu Takada signature Titanium - The SUGAR HIGH!

SUGAR HIGH:

Japan Design Studio is on a roll with some amazing designs recently and their latest is no exception - This is the Shu Takada signature SUGAR HIGH!

Sugar High is a full sized Titanium design based on Shu’s previous signature Sugar. The most visually striking aspect of this design is the matte cup combined with the shiney exterior giving a unique touch to the hand. In play it is an absolute beast!

It feels BIG and in charge. A Great powerful full sized throw sure to earn time in any players throwing rotation!

17 Likes

I think the og sugar is a bit overlooked because it hasn’t had to much popularity but in my opinion the sugar is a great throw and it plays like a BEAST. binds are always snappy even at low rpm’s cause of it’s nice rim weight and it’s stability is off the charts !!! I would definitely check one out if you can. But the sugar high sounds like an insane performer !!! Since you know…… it’s TITANIUM !!!

7 Likes

:musical_note: Watermelon sugar, high :musical_note:
:musical_note: Watermelon sugar high :musical_note:

We need a watermelon colourway for the sugar high.

1 Like

I couldn’t agree more :laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

Wow! It sure looks nice!

1 Like

I have the Sugar and actually wondered what it would be like as a bi-metal or Titanium…

I’ll be curious how snappy this thing is after a long combo, the aluminum is an absolute animal at binds.

Looking forward to testing this monster out!

3 Likes

I liked Metavity because it felt so big and full. This has the same feel (maybe even more so). the shape is much more familiar to me. I immediately thought of a bunch of players I know who would love this and then remembered I can’t give that many away :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I can’t afford any Ti’s for a while, but this one looks fantastic. Tbh there hasn’t been many W shaped (everyone is turning them more organic) yoyos around lately, and this looks like one of the best ive seen. This looks like a higher performing version of the Metavity (which I have and love). For a fullsize Ti, seems like this is like the Ti-edge that never happened.

4 Likes

Neato!

1 Like

Public Service Announcement>

11 Likes