Showoff your raw yoyos

This is a thread to show off your favorite raw yoyos and I’m curious what yoyos come in raw… So win-win.

8 Likes

Hey, I actually have something cool to contribute! Lol sorry I’m not a big collector so it’s kinda exciting having something pertinent to the conversation.

This is a Rain City Skills SETI raw prototype. I just happened to be wearing this shirt today, I won this yoyo in a contest to finish the alien art and this shirt was my winning design. I’m not sure how many there are in the world, this might be the only raw SETI or there might be dozens but either way it’s a really cool special yoyo that means a lot to me since I got my art on a t-shirt! (Well, kinda my art. Waylon Crase drew the aliens head and body, I drew the arms and yoyo, colored it all in and added the UFO and cow)

15 Likes

I don’t have any raw yo-yos yet, but that raw RCS Seti is very cool!

2 Likes

Wow that’s so cool!

2 Likes

:v:

24 Likes

I’m using a lot of these are titanium. Any aluminum?

4 titanium, 2 stainless steel, 1 bimetal, rest is aluminium.

4 Likes

24 Likes

You bastard

5 Likes

Okay, Peyton…raw and shiny! I thought I saw unshiny raw yoyos here from time to time.

1 Like

I have two new raw throws on the way from YYE as we speak. Once I get my hands on them, I’ll snap a shot of all my raw/clear throws.

10 Likes

Yuuksta, Super-G, and Abduction

12 Likes

9 Likes

Old picture, polished aluminum

18 Likes

Clear n raw

12 Likes

Raw Sputnik :heart:
Think of me when u wanna sell this guy please!

Do you know if you polish aluminium you need to clear coat it somehow? So that u do not get oxidation.

1 Like

Maybe, some day. In a decade or two :smiley:

2 Likes

Some of my raw throws.
Front row left to right:

• Basecamp Expedition
  • Buddha King 1 prototype
  • Catalyst
  • Unreleased YYF prototype

On the block left to right:

• Tactic prototype
  • GFunk prototype