Show your most gimmicky Yoyos

The “Ito Family Spin Ice” yo-yo for making ice cream. You freeze the white ice pack (each halve contains a sealed ice pack), then fill the cavity in each ice pack with cream and reattach the halves to the yo-yo. Then you give a yo-yo performance with the yo-yo, and when you’re done, enjoy! The yo-yo is 95mm diameter. Weighs 267 grams without the cream and uses a heavy gauge string that is pegged to the axle.

A few other interesting gimmick yo-yos:

16 Likes

The finger breaker with an award yoyo.

2 Likes

Wow! They really do think of everything!

Thats got to be the coolest way to make Ice cream. :sunglasses:

Curious, how much does it weigh loaded with all the fixings?

5 Likes

Yomega RPM.

I did my middle school science fair project with this yoyo (20+ years ago) adding weights to see how it affected RPMs and overall spin time.

Lot’s of good memories with this one!

23 Likes

Cool one and that rug :hugs:

1 Like

LKGlass fixed axle not the most practical yoyos

20 Likes

But super cool

3 Likes

Here are a couple of mine

14 Likes

I know it’s bad I know it’s really bad but I’ve always wanted a rev g. Also a square yoyo seems cool

4 Likes

I’ve thrown the Rev-G a little and it does ok, doesn’t seem to slip and returns with a tug. I didn’t mess with the adjustments, the little finger protector thingy is a neat gimmick.

3 Likes

I know it would hurt me but i still want to finger grind on a hanzo

5 Likes

Do it, has a crazy sound while it exfoliates :grin:

4 Likes

So many awesome gimmicky throws already in this thread. Thanks to all of you for your contributions :pray:t4: It‘s so much fun browsing through this thread. There‘s so much stuff out there, it’s incredible.

2 Likes

Dylan Kowalski has reviewed the Auldey Chaos Hound Dragon…

:exploding_head:

6 Likes

Yeah motorized yoyo is sick

2 Likes

What’s your highest rpm on that thing?

2 Likes

I’m not sure if it still works. Will have to get some batteries for the thing and report back! :grin:

I wanna say I had a record of maybe 9,200 rpm back in 1999. (can’t really remember, haha)

1 Like

So…while I do love Titanium and have spent hundreds…if not thousands on it…imma say it.

Any Titanium Yoyo is a gimmick.

5 Likes

Crazy how there’s just one nine dragon on this thread till now

5 Likes

I’m going to dig some of mine out later to show I think everyone will like to see. Unique designs okay as gimmicks?

4 Likes