Show Us Where You're Throwing

That bridge looked cool…looked like you were standing in a whale carcass!

Love the front style play :slight_smile:

This is me last week in LaPorte. There’s a Bape in my pocket. I’m not looking at the camera because my photo does not exist online. And I’m keeping it that way. This place is nothing but the tallest pine trees you’ve ever seen.

1 Like

But wait a minute, there used to be one…

Never. Sure my hands, my cards, my throws, my dog, my cat, my guns, but never my face.

1 Like

I think I had you mixed up with someone else. Thanks for the addition!

At the park.

1 Like

In the land of Cleves. Putzing around the city while here for Worlds.

3 Likes

Early morning throwing in Head Canyon (New Mexico) an old school trick with a new school yo-yo the MagicYoYo Stealth.

1 Like

…16 years ago. Not sure what McBride was throwing, but I was throwing a Proyo.

Update: I actually have remembered being told he grabbed a random Yomega RB II for that picture, but it could be a false memory.

1 Like

^AWESOME!

1 Like

My room ;D :fire:

2 Likes

This belongs here…

1 Like

Throwing at the 2016 New Mexico Film & Media Industry Conference.

2 Likes

In my sons 4th grade class!

2 Likes

I don’t have a picture at the moment, but I throw regularly in this neat local coffee shop/art gallery.

1 Like

Great video clip! It looks like a lot of fun!

1 Like

I think JDSuperhero stole my “Thank You”!!! :smiley:

It was a blast, Luke! I was supposed to do music for them, but a snafu left me without my instruments. I salvaged the visit with yoyos and tops! The angle, resulted in poor yoyo vids, but this top trick came out nicely.

The “Three Times!” is because the kids liked it so much, they wanted that trick again. Then the teacher, said she missed recording it. I said there was no way I’d hit it three times in-a-row, so they got excited when I did. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This was actually a few days ago in my classroom just before the Thanksgiving break!

1 Like

Ice skating and throwing in the desert… feat. the K5

1 Like