Show Us Where You're Throwing

Cool, a haunted place!

2 Likes

@Slestak75 Was at a wedding gig last night. :guitar:

@GnarlyCharlie This one is 54 grams and is very responsive. Sleep time is next to nothing (hopefully it will break in a bit). It is nice for stalls and locks in. These are the first one piece wood yoyo’s I’ve played. One of the other ones I got is 48 grams. That one feels light and is less predictable. It looks like a similar shape but the gap has a different cut and they play way different. They are all a lot of fun to play and smooooth!! How about yours? you diggin it? I like that spaceship art! :smiley:

3 Likes

Mine is a bit unpredictable like your other. It’s also on the lighter 50g side. However, I’ve only tried it with the straight it came with. Going to try out some YYE type 10 later.

1 Like

I was at the Nevada city farmers market today.

13 Likes

Wow, I recognize that place. Haven’t been there in many years.

2 Likes

I live here.

2 Likes

Throwing in Cape Cod

22 Likes

Wow what a yuge throw!!! How do you do it???

8 Likes

Just perspective - here is a quick old school trick from the other side without the perspective effect

4 Likes

Visiting? Thats his place of residence.

4 Likes

This has r/DontYouKnowWhoIAm energy

3 Likes

Just visiting - really like the area - not use to seeing this much water

3 Likes

13 Likes

How’s it sound if you tap the cymbal with your Ti? Or play slide with on the guitar? :thinking:

6 Likes

On Monday after i left the Nationals hotel we went to adventure aquarium right outside of Philly

The octopus is not very amused with my yoyo skills :joy:

23 Likes

Throwing post gig tonight. :guitar:

15 Likes

@ChrisFrancz pretty sure his place is haunted too!

17 Likes

Found a woodlands path near the house

14 Likes

That’s cool!!

3 Likes

Floyd Lamb state park in Las Vegas. It was about 110* but it was windy and plenty of shade so I liked it.

13 Likes