Show Us Where You're Throwing

13 Likes

Oh I love playing with my spin top it’s so much fun!
Wanted to help a good enough to do something right now it feels like I’m just slamming against the floor lol

2 Likes

Well my friend, there is help to be had here with that as well. Here’s one excellent starter guide.

3 Likes

How to be a player volume two all about tops with those fun guys Neff and that guy in the tutu.
From Duncan probably on YouTube.
But you didn’t hear it from me……

3 Likes

Wow thats massive as f !!! I bet u get insane spin time

2 Likes

At the laundromat…

11 Likes

What a nice ting that was.

4 Likes

The great white pond monster was threatening the folks on the shoreline today. I guess he hasn’t seen the bear warning signs.

9 Likes

Throwing on break at some corporate parties. :christmas_tree:

Alway’s good to have a gig to get to! :yo-yo: :guitar:

18 Likes

Walking the PUP is when I get my daily looping in

15 Likes

Trail bandits!

17 Likes

Inside today🙁

11 Likes

At load in/sound check last night.
Some drunk dude kept asking to try this mini hummingbird…he had never thrown a yoyo before. :joy:
After saying no and explaining why, I finally told him that he can try it but if it hits the ground he has to buy it for $80…he stopped asking. :rofl:

I gotta carrying some cheaper yoyo’s around too. It would have been cool to tell the dude. “You can’t use this one…but, try this other one! :yo-yo: if you like it, it’s yours!”

21 Likes

That’s the really large caldera right? In January we were there on a guided tour. We only saw down into the Caldera from the rim. All the people walking across it looked tiny.

I learned this lesson at the park. This kid came up to me asking if I can dna? I was so shocked that he even knew what it was. All I had on me was a kuntosh5kqv :rofl: luckily I had spikes in and I was able to pull it off quickly. However then he fell into a trans watching me throw and I knew it was coming… he proceeded to bug me nonstop asking if he can try it now. I had to let him know the same thing. He would not quit tho :rofl:. I felt bad cuz he had a real interest in throwing and I wished I had an extra throw on me. ever since that day I always carry around a cheaper plastic to give away or let someone try.

7 Likes

You know what’s funny…I actually bought a bunch of yo-yo’s from you a while back just so I could give them away in this exact scenario. And I didn’t have any of them with me. :joy:

Just need to remember to bring them :crazy_face:…Hope I can be better prepared next time! :grin:

3 Likes

That’s right! :joy: I was wondering what I sold u previously I was trying to remember yesterday but was too lazy to go search

The North Carolina spin for winter weather wheel stopped on T-shirt weather today.

15 Likes

Snuck away from the fam yesterday for a moment to throw a few coros in the woods.

11 Likes

I really appreciate your setup there. Some people might not see it. You threw 3 tops (1 at a time) and while they were all still spinning you grab your camera and take a picture. Nice!!:grin:

4 Likes