Show off your YYFs! (New)

I posted this elsewhere but the thread was like three years old so I made a new thread.
Here’s my YYF collection!

7 Likes

My edges.

Forgot the derlin…

14 Likes

Wow, he has a lot of sigs! And you have them all, nice work!

4 Likes

sadly when i quit in 2016 my replay pro, shutter, czechpoint, F.A.S.T. 201, didnt make it through with me, but i have a metal arrow that my dad now uses when he wants to practice which is super fun :blush:

7 Likes

that’s awesome that your dad throws too!

2 Likes

only knows how to throw and bind :sweat_smile: but hes learning none the less!

7 Likes

It starts with a bind.

Next thing you know you’re spending a significant amount of your time on yoyo forums and spending a significant portion of your checks on new toys…and strings! :rofl:

8 Likes

I got the Hyperrr Edge first last year and i feel in love. Absolutley my favorite YYF, in my top 5 allaround regularly. So i had to check out the Edge, (20% sale so i got the beyond the same day). Those 3 are my favorite. The rest are great but not even close. Im undecided so far on the ultimatum. Edgless is awesome but has a different feel then the edges.
The 66% is fantastic, you can actually throw and land anything (anything i can throw).

6 Likes

I almost regret selling my Edge Beyond. It was always too much of an adjustment for me to switch between that and other throws, so I never used it anymore. But when I was using it almost exclusively for a while it was fantastic.

Still love the OG/1.5 Edge the most. Still one of my favorite throws too. There’s really nothing about it I dislike.

6 Likes

15941186857098682433481235684417|243x500

All yyf pretty much

15 Likes

:scream::scream::scream::scream:

3 Likes

Man, I aspire to a hobby room like that. Well done.

3 Likes

I need to get me and OG Edge and 1.5. Got a vibey 1.5 on the cheap awhile back and loved it but wanted something smoother and ended up selling it on the cheap. Been trying to find someone to trade one to me but think I might just have to bite the bullet and trade some NMTBS cash to YYE for them haha.

3 Likes

Probably not the standard but thought I would share

13 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My Shutters

10 Likes

SUPERSTARS

6 Likes

This thread reminds me that I need more YYFs. Dogma was my very first unresponsive throw and I will never get rid of it. Nightmare was my second and still to this day a favorite of mine and probably the only gift I got from my ex-wife that didn’t wind up in the trash. :sunglasses: I have some plastics and a shutter as well but don’t pick them up much.

6 Likes

ND mono and bi metal Bind.

7 Likes

Those fat strings on those edges?

2 Likes