Show off your YoYoJam

Hitmanys

2 Likes

Yeah, I call it the magnificent seven. :wink:

2 Likes

Holy hell…when you posted these images of the Hitmen in another thread earlier, I thought they were just some product shots. Didn’t know they were from your personal collection. Very nice!
Also, I really miss my green Matrixx.

lmao…I was confused by this just this morning! I ended up deleting the post because I felt so silly for my confusion!
Glad I’m not alone! :smiley:

1 Like

Hitman with polished rims & signed caps painted by Atomic Cow.
Original Night Moves signed

One of the things about YYJ I didn’t like at the time but grew to respect was the o-ring response, because it was sustainable. They weren’t a proprietary size and you can always get o-rings. Now all these years later with the liquid silicone as an option, even better.

8 Likes

Oh man that night moves takes me back, I have an orange and yellow and I think it got the most play out of all the YYJ throws I’ve owned.

2 Likes

Yes, Atomic Cow did some great work on painting. He teamed up w/luke vader on some really nice painted FH2 mods as well. Too bad he’s faded off into the wilderness.

3 Likes

4 Likes

I miss AC :frowning:
I miss a lot of people lol

1 Like

20190613_001219

I bought this Yoyojam Rhode Runner from the YYJ table at Worlds in 2011. It’s rhodium coated and I’m a sucker for the clean silver and gold look. I want to say a young Evan Nagao and Hiroyuki Suzuki were actually physically manning the sales table when they weren’t practicing or competing. I also remember getting Jensen to sign my YYE collector card. (I still have a monstrous stack of those things from all the YYE purchases I used to make.) Ah, memories…

7 Likes

Here are my Dark Magic’s. I think this is all of em lol. These are just the OG DMs. (The capless in the back was my first, it’s my player)

13 Likes

Night Moves 3. Titanium rims on these.

X-convicts

13 Likes

Hitmans (Hitmen? :slight_smile:) GITD in the front row. Pretty uncommon.

Some HGs and a few miscellaneous. The synergy is really cool.

15 Likes

Do you ever look at that awesome collection and think, “I could have had a Mercedes instead.”? Great stuff

6 Likes

These are the only 2 YoYoJam’s I own :frowning:
A Black Knight and Speed Maker

After reading through this thread I’m wondering if YoYoJams are the modern Flores and Royal collectibles. It really feels like holding history in your hands. Anyone else feel the same way?

6 Likes

Holy :cow2: @vegabomb that is an amazing collection :clap:

3 Likes

I had over 20 YYJ, maybe even more at one point. When I quit I purged most of my collection and I don’t regret it. I have no attachment to most of my yo-yos outside of how well they play and most yo-yos from then don’t hold up.

Here’s what’s left:

6 Likes

I found some of mine the other day. IMG_20190614_100251

9 Likes

Yooo sell me that blue speeder 2 :pray::dizzy_face::sob: @nothingfaced

Sorry, I’m more hoarder than seller when it comes to yoyo’s!

2 Likes