Show off your Yoyo Photography!

16 Likes

10 Likes

22 Likes

i think we need 2024 thread?

There is literally no reason for multiple threads of this just cause of the year, I’ll just take 2023 out of the title

2 Likes

16 Likes

fair enough :handshake:

by the way check this out, I came across a filter that expands the image with ai so with my mind thinking about yoyos all the time i tried it heres the difference.

What you all think about this?

10 Likes

what rough settings should i be doing on my camera with iso, etc for action shots of yoyo-ing? I’ve only ever done still posed photos in a scenario where i rarely have to change settings haha

Camera settings aren’t something that can just be “set and forgotten” …photography is too situational and lighting dependent. ISO is something that has to be changed based on the amount of light in a scene. However, for non-blurry action shots, you’ll need to be at least above a shutter speed of 250. Anything less will have motion blur. The higher your shutter speed though, the darker your image will be, so you’ll have to adjust other aspects like ISO and aperture. And going above 1600 ISO usually results in grainy images, so you’ll want to make sure you’re below that and have great lighting.

5 Likes

This is the answer, settings are very much dependant on what light you’re working with. I def always want to have less than 1000 ISO and for action shots I’ve found the 1/500 - 1/1000 range to be pretty good for yoyoing. 250 seems low to me imo

1 Like

yea years on the santa photo squad with extremely forced lighting have left me without a knowledge base on anything other then that exact location with the exact same lighting lmao

Enjoying the winter weather!

18 Likes

Turning in to a mini collection.

16 Likes

17 Likes

Sometimes you gotta photoshop

18 Likes

13 Likes

Just a quick iPhone portrait mode shot.

But the subjects are lovely :blush:

RSO Gravity
Ibanez BTB4

kgb

16 Likes

Photo taken by the wife!

Featuring a KnotCreators Zaphkiel with Chunkeez CW :slight_smile:

N̶̗͍͚͌̀̓̓̏̎͗̒̉ ̸͓͍̩̞̟̜̲̥̯̺̘̥̲͚͗͐̉̑͗̈ͅƠ̶̟̘̒̋̋̀͋̏̒̔ ̸̢̖̦̑́̈́̏̐̊͒̒ ̴̢͔̼͚͍̳̾̓̈͋̅̚͝R̶̳̔ ̵̛̺͚͓̚E̴̢̧͍̤̗̰̩̥̤̩͙͐̑͗͛ ̸̡̰̣͉̻͍̦̲͕͖̑̾̔̒̋͐̈͋̾̑̓̚͘͝ͅG̸̨̡̙͇͇̙͖̭̠̟̙͗̀̇̍̑͑͌̈́̄̽͝͝ ̷̨͔͔̼̟̮̐͂̓̿̂͋̈́͛̅̈́͌͠ͅR̸̬̫͎͚̣̯̫͚̩̤̣̼̻͙̭̍̔͒͒̀͋̀̔̏̓̔̔͠͠ ̶̥̟̝͚̺̞͚͇̜̜̘͖͐̾͐͋͐̈́͐ͅE̷̢̱̳̙̜̜̹̳͆̊͆ͅ ̶͆̄̄ͅT̸͓͙̱̞͉̜̞͗͋̐̑͒̈́̈́̐͒̋̔̕͘͜ ̸͇̗̬̣̍S̵̛͍̫͎̘̫̺̻͚͔̀̈́̐͐́͛̑̿̂͠ͅ ̶̛̣̬̤̝͙̿̽̆̐̂̀̂́̂͆͝

23 Likes

12 Likes

:man_shrugging: :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging:

18 Likes