Show off your yoyo collection

Fair warning;

I thought 2 would be enough… now looking to buy another set to “Add On” another column.

The mind is a strange thing. When you have a hole in the shelving, then see something on BST or New drop…

Doubling up in a slot “May” help? truth- not really.

Good Luck.

6 Likes

30 Likes

Are those Tom Kuhn weight rings on that purple Custom?

Our collections have a lot of parallels. I dig it.

1 Like

You sure did catch the bug. That looks very nice.

2 Likes

Yes. Custom Products Axel Elite w/ weight rings.

3 Likes

This is the collection I’ve built since the beginning of the year when I got back into this. Not anything special but they are mine and I like them all. My plastics, metal responsive, and unresponsive in order.

24 Likes

My collection is finally feeling complete.

Clears

YYF Sugar - Mike Monty Memento - Recess Komodo - OD Panorama - GWAY Daredevil

Solids

OD Intro - Duncan Roadrunner - OD Kamuraiju - Mowl Vigilancia

Plastics

Various Duncan Butterflies - YYF Whip - Recess First Base

Fancy One Drops

Rev 1 - Dang 2 - Top Deck - Legendary Terrarian

Not pictured: OP Peach - PDX Phideas - backup gray Top Deck - busted Escolar FH1

23 Likes

Where can I get one of those shelves on the right? Looking for something like that for a while

1 Like

I have some weight rings that I haven’t opened yet. Going to try it on my Axl Elite tonight!

2 Likes

So i went from 1…

Knew i needed more and got 2 more…

And then contacted YYE, to see how many they had left ( only 1 was listed).
Gog me 4 more. :man_facepalming:

I think I’m good now.
:smiley:

22 Likes

Google Photos

My little shrine…

28 Likes

Just moved so I haven’t put a display together yet, but now that I’m back into throwing I figured I’d show off my collection. A lot of older stuff, since I was mostly active from 2004-2009, but added some newer throws since the hobby got its hooks back into me. I’m sure there’s more hidden in boxes somewhere…

33 Likes

I’ve accumulated a few over the years.

Enjoy the v throw my friends
kgb

38 Likes

Okay so some of may have seen me pretty active on the bst lately both buying and selling but mostly selling recently. The first half of this year I probably bought more yo-yos then every other year combined…. But then I lost my job suddenly and have a family to provide for so I’ve been super active selling. I estimate I probably sold off 35-40% of my collection in the last 3 months. Me n my yo-yos will forever refer to it as the great purge of 2023… I try my best not to get rid of anything I’d regret but there are some I miss…, anyway sorry for the overshare. If u know me I can’t help it. So here’s my updated collection, most of it.

26 Likes

Looks like you’ve still got a decent selection. Could be worse, right?

What did you sell that you’re going to miss?

kgb

2 Likes

Most definitely!! I’m super grateful for what I’ve got no doubt. There’s a few different ones but I’ve told myself I’ll just try my best to replace them when possible. One was my first diorama in a sick colorway, my first and only reboot, actually I sold my first one drop Yoyo I ever got. My la grange. I tried not to get rid of anything that wasn’t replaceable. Some will be hard to track down and it might be a good while before I can replace them if at all. But I’m already on it! For example that diorama, I just was able to get another one and it’s currently in the mail on its way to me! The reboot I replaced it with a brand new purple one that I actually dig wayyy more! So far that’s all I’ve replaced but I’m good cuz those were my top priorities.

2 Likes

Not the most impressive collection but i can say i love each and every yoyo ive got, minus a few.

37 Likes

Nice! I was fooled my the mirror for a sec.

How do you like the new YYFr MG set?

3 Likes

Love them. Se is just fun but the gyrfalcon has entirely replaced the peregrine in my top 5 favorite yoyos.

2 Likes

So awesome

2 Likes